[Q] bricked my Lenovo A766 (MTK6589m)

Search This thread

MomenMamdouh

Jan 3, 2014
Hey guys

my lenovo a766 lost its IMEIs after flashing a custom ROM, and i have restored them successfully using SN_WRITE_TOOL :victory:

The problem now i always have no service signal, also WIFI warning: Err = 0x10 .

I have tried:

1- restoring stock ROM using SP flashtool, still no service.
2- different versions of modem.img, modem db, and apdb using SN_WRITE_TOOL but still can't get ride of no service signal.
3- the solution for WIFI warning: Err = 0x10 described here but no success.

I don't have a Backup nvram.bin or nvram_user_data (nvram.tar) :(

so, could you guys share with me nvram.bin, and nvram.tar files of a working lenovo a766 ?

thanx;

Nick Hill

Dec 21, 2013
please help me any way you feel help me bring back my phone or any software, i will appreciate.

Hi

I unbricked my phone with this firmware
http://www.nickhill.co.uk/orig_A766_S117_130913.zip
(it will be uploaded in about an hour. MD5 eb5728231668ea583d0b9c41be9efeb2 )

The scatter file and target binaries are in target_bin

Drivers and the flashtool I used are in A766 inst and sw

Use at your own risk, of course!

I found when I re-loaded this firmware, the priginal IMEIs came back.

Feel free to leave thanks!! :cyclops:

Reactions: MomenMamdouh

MomenMamdouh

Jan 3, 2014
Hi

I unbricked my phone with this firmware

Thanks for the original firmware, my IMEIs already restored, but still have the no service signal, i think my nvram is corrupted.
Plz could you use MTKDroid tool to backup your working nvram.bin and nvram userdata, then i can restore my IMEIs using SN_WRITE_TOOL and get ride of no service signal.

zagzagon

Dec 29, 2012
bad phone

Hello good people I have a problem
I try to solve the problem more than a month .My phone is lenovo a766
month ago The device started to lose reception slowly until completely lost
trying to change baseband but no luck ...soI decided to change "rom" after replacing the rom, the device stuck on bootloader So I tried to replace him through "sp flashtool" but without success because the computer does not recognize the lenovo a766 I tried a number of ways like: Installing "USB VCOM driver" ;Installing lenovo drivers; Installing mtk mt6589 driver ;I took out the battery I plugged the usb while I click volume up and nothing happens. Except once the computer is able to recognize the device. I also tried through metamode Can not in any way .In addition all the zip files that I puts in sd can not flashing with recovery mode
I beg you please help me I am frustrated ... I do not care from the mobile I have to solve it.
I have all the necessary files.

In addition: I'm using windows 8 And I install the driver like I should

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts