No haptic feedback ...

Search This thread

Der-Tim

May 16, 2006
Hamburg
... since I installed a official CM11 nightly. Even after a complete wipe and resetting everything back to factory, nothing has changed. Even with the GPE ROM, there's no haptic feedback at all (even all settings seem to be enabled).

Anyone got a recommendation for me on this? Help would be greatly appreciated.

It's a German XT1032...

All the best, Tim

Reactions: Henk Poley

rr46000

Aug 26, 2012
Why?

... since I installed a official CM11 nightly. Even after a complete wipe and resetting everything back to factory, nothing has changed. Even with the GPE ROM, there's no haptic feedback at all (even all settings seem to be enabled).

It's a German XT1032...

All the best, Tim
Post questions in help and troubleshooting section please
Read the rules before posting:mad::mad::mad::mad:
btw haptic feedback is working for me

Der-Tim

May 16, 2006
Hamburg
Oh, sorry. Missed that section. Would someone of the administrative team mind moving my post to the correct place? Thanks.

Is there any system service which is needed to have haptic feedback?

Der-Tim

May 16, 2006
Hamburg
I did. CM11 nightlies with default Kernel. And now reverted to GPE with it's default Kernel. No haptics anywhere...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It's a German XT1032...

All the best, Tim
    Haptic feedback isn't working for me since I switched to the GPE ROM. Anyone solved this?