How do I change the order of applications

Search This thread

JarlSX

May 4, 2009
Eindhoven
press the menu button while you're in the app screen, you can only sort alphabetically or by most used, no other options are available

AlexOB1

Jun 4, 2013
Odd how some basic things like that are missing, particularly now that the watch face control is so sophisticated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: kill_dano

kill_dano

Oct 25, 2007
I would really like to make folders. I don't think swiping pages and pages of icons is very efficient. six folders of categories. I'd do: Coms, games, phone utilities, location/gps, music

with two presses I'd find all the apps I need. Not like now where I need to swipe, chreck, swipe , check, swipe, oh I reached the end I guess I missed it, swipe back, check, swipe back oh there it is.

sagardeswal19

Feb 13, 2014
Making folders is not possible. But you can arrange app icons according to their usage. This will help you work on ur smart watch more efficiently.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

aseeme555076

Jun 19, 2013
Taipei
Only thing you can do is arranged according usage, and keep tap the app you want order to front, then press home button if app started.
You can turn off bluetooth first in order to avoid app start.

When SW2 reset, this order will turn to default too. So after reset(or reset by itself:(), you have to reorder it again.

dersie

Mar 26, 2011
Nancy, Lorraine
+1000

I agree, I prefer the manual sort of the SW1.

Automatic arrange may be good but it is lost each time SW2 reset when app crash....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would really like to make folders. I don't think swiping pages and pages of icons is very efficient. six folders of categories. I'd do: Coms, games, phone utilities, location/gps, music

with two presses I'd find all the apps I need. Not like now where I need to swipe, chreck, swipe , check, swipe, oh I reached the end I guess I missed it, swipe back, check, swipe back oh there it is.
    Odd how some basic things like that are missing, particularly now that the watch face control is so sophisticated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app