[ROM][NOV 29] -DroidianRage DesireHD(BR1)- (JoyOS/cm7.2)

Search This thread

Crithian

Dec 11, 2011
Chicago
This is my first rom/port. It's a port of the chinese iOS themed system. For those that like the look of iphone but the power of android under the hood give it a try.

This is an alpha release, being that I am still learning more about developing and coding. I will continue to learn more and apply all I can, with your guys' help as well. Please help out with others as well.

So with that said: DISCLAIMER: I am in no way responsible for anything happening to your device. If you brick, break, smash, num lock or anything else under the sun. Please help out your fellow peeps. READ THE OP BEFORE FLASHING.

JoyOS1.2.2 and CM7.2
Move Espier to the dock
set up how you like under Settings>Display
A.I Type Setup, go to Change A.I.type Settings>Appearance>Keyboard Theme> iPhone4 theme (any other settings up to you)

Known Bugs: You tell me

AR-Alpah Release
BR-Beta Release
RC-Release Candidate

Credit to: JoyOS team(missing in action last I checked) and the awesome Cyanogenmod team.
LorD ClockaN for the pimp kernel.(Originally done for Inspire4g, but almost the same as DHD, lemme know if anything isn't quite right.)l
I hope you all can enjoy!

Download: link below
Place on SD card
using 4ext or any CWM, I recommend doing the normal full wipe and dalvik and cache.
Install Rom from SD card.
Flash Inspire Mod .05 link below (if no audio at first.)
Reboot, may take a few minutes first time through.

Download here:
ROM: http://www.mediafire.com/?0h9ec0l27xm54fp
Inspire Mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?yrrbiwrkyq593bq

Change Log Nov 29th:
Removed ilauncher and the weather app(paid apps originally, if you like them buy them and use them I like them. Until I work through a few more things in the apks I have placed back some of the originals.)
Rom completely re worked
Beats Audio still
LordmodUE BFS kernel merged in completely, no need to flash at all any more.
Corrected most of the FC's shouldnt happen maybe some, but I havent had any as of yet.
AIVC (Markets free choice and answer to SIRI, they have a paid version available. go to Settings>Others>CMSettings>Input>Seach Key Behavior select longpress and app and choose AIVC. Im working on the script to auto it currently.)
Move Espier to the dock
A.I Type Setup, go to Change A.I.type Settings>Appearance>Keyboard Theme> iPhone4 theme (any other settings up to you)
Re-working some more apps for a better over all feel
Merged latest GB Gapps.

Change-log Nov 25th:
Removed some stuff not needed.
TalonACE kernel merged into build (hope fully no longer have to flash seperate)
Browser Changed(Espier Browser iOS themed)
Calendar Changed(Fliq Calendar, great calendar with many options)
Minor under hood tweaks
AIVC (Markets free choice and answer to SIRI, they have a paid version available. go to Settings>Others>CMSettings>Input>Seach Key Behavior select longpress and app and choose AIVC. Im working on the script to auto it currently.)
Inspire Mod not needed (If you experience call problems, flash it if on inspire)
Beats Audio Added!
Weather App (if didnt notice last time, iOS themed!)
Bootanimation changed (hopefully for the last time.)
Idk probably other stuff I forgot lol,

Change-log Nov 22nd:
Fixed Bluetooth!
added more tweaks to the system
Some surprises
Changed out email app for those using exchange, the old JOYOS one was out of date. Should be able to set it up now.
World Clock is Fixed! (still working on the calendar)
Some other upstream changes.

Change-log Nov 20th:
Finally named the rom (inspired by rustin921 :p)
Back to cm7.2 stable release.
removed JoyOS Calendar, and World Clock (Replaced with stock ones until I recompile the APK)
removed JoyLauncher, iLauncher is the main launcher now.
quite few more under the hood changes
I don't know what else I forgot....lol

Changelog:AR3
Switched to latest cm 7.2 nightlies(updating as they do)
removed joycamera, switched with stock cm camera (allows for resolution switch)
new bootanimation
A.I.type (ios theme keyboard, change to it by going under input method) added, check the app settings for different themes to your liking.
No gapps to intial install, download and flash seperate (link above)
Added LordmodUE Kernel to download list for those that want to use it instead of the stock cm kernel built in.

Changelog: AR2
removed gapps(can flash if ya want, have both modded without car center some have had issues with, the other regular.
added iLauncher to further the iOS feel.
Small changes under the hood.​

Last edited:

Crithian

Dec 11, 2011
Chicago
screenshot-1352860534392.png
screenshot-1352860523448.png
screenshot-1352862599796.png
screenshot-1352860327976.png

screenshot-1352860504237.png
screenshot-1352860487132.png
screenshot-1352860479469.png
screenshot-1352860457529.png

Crithian

Dec 11, 2011
Chicago
Ya, that's one idea. If you long press the home button the bottom bar shows recent apps, and the volume and music shortcut like iPhone. But ill look into it for sure.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

KarloHD

Oct 23, 2012
looks beautiful to Rome! German language is integrated? Sorry for my english!

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T mit Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Crithian

Crithian

Dec 11, 2011
Chicago
looks beautiful to Rome! German language is integrated? Sorry for my english!

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T mit Tapatalk 2

I'm not too sure. I know it has multi language support but if you can't find it let me know ill try to include it in a future release.

Crithian

Dec 11, 2011
Chicago
Update coming soon, took somethings out, put some in, changed around a few more. Looking nice. Still working on the language options, bare with me guys, learning as we go here.

Reactions: nj.nikunjjain

rustin921

May 4, 2012
Wisconsin
Downloaded and running, seems very quick. Camera cannot select pixel amount ie 8m,6m etc. The radio app turns on Bluetooth when headsets plugged in. The music app good. GPS has a good lock with accuracy, but, didn't try navigation with it. Calendar has I believe chineese characters. In it, but its still usable

Overall great first effort, a iPhone on serious steroids.:D:D:D:D

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

Crithian

Dec 11, 2011
Chicago
Downloaded and running, seems very quick. Camera cannot select pixel amount ie 8m,6m etc. The radio app turns on Bluetooth when headsets plugged in. The music app good. GPS has a good lock with accuracy, but, didn't try navigation with it. Calendar has I believe chineese characters. In it, but its still usable

Overall great first effort, a iPhone on serious steroids.:D:D:D:D

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

Thanks, ya those things I'm looking up to see how I can either remove or change completely the radio, and ya some looming chinese here and there I have to look into getting rid of, all changes going to happen over the next few releases. Overall a stable and almost daily. The cam I may completely replace as well, we'll see.

Reactions: rustin921

grant8010

Sep 29, 2008
I appreciate adding the modded gapps but still have the car home issue. It still activates my speaker When making a call. In the pic you can see the car home logo at the top of my pic. I just don't understand. I normally use randomblame roms and have no issues. Any ideas on how to keep car home from activating. According to titanium backup car home isn't even on my phone
But other then that my favorite rom so far. I've tried most roms available

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352951185617.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352951185617.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:

Crithian

Dec 11, 2011
Chicago
I appreciate adding the modded gapps but still have the car home issue. It still activates my speaker When making a call. In the pic you can see the car home logo at the top of my pic. I just don't understand. I normally use randomblame roms and have no issues. Any ideas on how to keep car home from activating. According to titanium backup car home isn't even on my phone
But other then that my favorite rom so far. I've tried most roms available

My only other suggestion would be to reflash, fully. Install the rom and inspire mod only, then gapps you want from the play separately for now. I apologize about that, Ill try and look deeper into it for the solution.

Crithian

Dec 11, 2011
Chicago
Wow, you great developers make our device younger everyday :) thanks a lot, I'll try this out ASAP

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Thanks, I'm trying here lol. I've had my Inspire(basically DHD) for almost 2 years now and tried most roms out. I just got bored and wanted to try my luck at making my own and this is what popped out lol. I'll do my best at keeping it up to date and current.

Reactions: nj.nikunjjain

grant8010

Sep 29, 2008
My only other suggestion would be to reflash, fully. Install the rom and inspire mod only, then gapps you want from the play separately for now. I apologize about that, Ill try and look deeper into it for the solution.

So I reflashed with a clean wipe and did NOT flash gapps.... still car home haha. Well I'm going to put up with it for a week or so so I can use your rom. Maybe something will come up. But great work!! Love it

Reactions: Crithian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first rom/port. It's a port of the chinese iOS themed system. For those that like the look of iphone but the power of android under the hood give it a try.

This is an alpha release, being that I am still learning more about developing and coding. I will continue to learn more and apply all I can, with your guys' help as well. Please help out with others as well.

So with that said: DISCLAIMER: I am in no way responsible for anything happening to your device. If you brick, break, smash, num lock or anything else under the sun. Please help out your fellow peeps. READ THE OP BEFORE FLASHING.

JoyOS1.2.2 and CM7.2
    Move Espier to the dock

Known Bugs: You tell me

AR-Alpah Release
    BR-Beta Release
    RC-Release Candidate

Credit to: JoyOS team(missing in action last I checked) and the awesome Cyanogenmod team.
    LorD ClockaN for the pimp kernel.(Originally done for Inspire4g, but almost the same as DHD, lemme know if anything isn't quite right.)l
    I hope you all can enjoy!

Download: link below
    Place on SD card
    using 4ext or any CWM, I recommend doing the normal full wipe and dalvik and cache.
    Install Rom from SD card.
    Flash Inspire Mod .05 link below (if no audio at first.)
    Reboot, may take a few minutes first time through.

Download here:
    ROM: http://www.mediafire.com/?0h9ec0l27xm54fp
    Inspire Mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?yrrbiwrkyq593bq

Change Log Nov 29th:
    Removed ilauncher and the weather app(paid apps originally, if you like them buy them and use them I like them. Until I work through a few more things in the apks I have placed back some of the originals.)
    Rom completely re worked
    Beats Audio still
    LordmodUE BFS kernel merged in completely, no need to flash at all any more.
    Corrected most of the FC's shouldnt happen maybe some, but I havent had any as of yet.
    Move Espier to the dock
    Re-working some more apps for a better over all feel
    Merged latest GB Gapps.

Change-log Nov 25th:
    Removed some stuff not needed.
    TalonACE kernel merged into build (hope fully no longer have to flash seperate)
    Browser Changed(Espier Browser iOS themed)
    Calendar Changed(Fliq Calendar, great calendar with many options)
    Minor under hood tweaks
    Inspire Mod not needed (If you experience call problems, flash it if on inspire)
    Beats Audio Added!
    Weather App (if didnt notice last time, iOS themed!)
    Bootanimation changed (hopefully for the last time.)
    Idk probably other stuff I forgot lol,

Change-log Nov 22nd:
    Fixed Bluetooth!
    added more tweaks to the system
    Some surprises
    Changed out email app for those using exchange, the old JOYOS one was out of date. Should be able to set it up now.
    World Clock is Fixed! (still working on the calendar)
    Some other upstream changes.

Change-log Nov 20th:
    Finally named the rom (inspired by rustin921 :p)
    Back to cm7.2 stable release.
    removed JoyOS Calendar, and World Clock (Replaced with stock ones until I recompile the APK)
    removed JoyLauncher, iLauncher is the main launcher now.
    quite few more under the hood changes
    I don't know what else I forgot....lol

Changelog:AR3
    Switched to latest cm 7.2 nightlies(updating as they do)
    removed joycamera, switched with stock cm camera (allows for resolution switch)
    new bootanimation
    A.I.type (ios theme keyboard, change to it by going under input method) added, check the app settings for different themes to your liking.
    No gapps to intial install, download and flash seperate (link above)
    Added LordmodUE Kernel to download list for those that want to use it instead of the stock cm kernel built in.

Changelog: AR2
    removed gapps(can flash if ya want, have both modded without car center some have had issues with, the other regular.
    added iLauncher to further the iOS feel.
    Small changes under the hood.​
    Not forgotten my friend just been hella busy doing testing on the iphone jailbreak that recently dropped. Back and update should be out in the next week or so. Sorry for the delay guys.

Sent from my inspire 4g using xda premium