[Morphs] HTC_IME High Res skins! Check out new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

awdlexusis

Oct 12, 2009
colorado
:eek:

damn man you are on point!! great work, i love these mods thanks so much! do you have a donate link? hopefully for all this hard work alot of people will donate to ya.. thanks again

gIMpSTa

Sep 8, 2009
Maine
damn man you are on point!! great work, i love these mods thanks so much! do you have a donate link? hopefully for all this hard work alot of people will donate to ya.. thanks again

hahah nah not yet. I still gotta clean this up the dark ones a little bit tho, i'll likely post some updates and/or more skins later. Glad you like em!

jrodizzkool01

Jan 27, 2009
Dark transparent theme looks great on my Droid. Could you make a black keyboard with white letters too?

gIMpSTa

Sep 8, 2009
Maine
Fixed bad .9 patch that made both the dark themes stretch look terrible. I have updated the morphs (same location and file name) and screenshots above. If you applied either dark skin already I suggest downloading again and applying. It looks even better now!

awdlexusis

Oct 12, 2009
colorado
Fixed bad .9 patch that made both the dark themes stretch look terrible. I have updated the morphs (same location and file name) and screenshots above. If you applied either dark skin already I suggest downloading again and applying. It looks even better now!

new morph says theme control file is missing or could not be read..tryed the dark transparent one

sh0ebox

Jan 22, 2010
I FINALLY got the keyboard to install in /system/app without FC every 3 seconds and managed to get it themed.... woohoo!

I had to install Clicker.apk and HTC_IME.apk via Astro first, then I pushed HTC_IME.apk from my PC to /system/app without uninstalling the one I installed via Astro, and then reinstalled it (when I pushed it, it became uninstalled... not sure why). After that, it worked. I'm not sure of the logic behind all this. All I know is now it works!

Tried out the dark with transparent background... worked fine for me. However, I preferred the look of the regular with transparent background for now. Can't wait to see some more themes come out :D

gIMpSTa

Sep 8, 2009
Maine
I FINALLY got the keyboard to install in /system/app without FC every 3 seconds and managed to get it themed.... woohoo!

Nice!!! Glad you got it working! I will post more soon (not tonight going to bed!) Working on changing font color so I can make total black skin as well. I'll be happy to (try) to do any requests!

sh0ebox

Jan 22, 2010
Sounds great! If you manage to change the text color, I'd love to see a matte black skin with white text and blue accents (such as the orange accents on the normal skin). A glass black could be pretty cool too if it's done right :p

beagz

Jan 11, 2009
Greenacres, FL
Nice!!! Glad you got it working! I will post more soon (not tonight going to bed!) Working on changing font color so I can make total black skin as well. I'll be happy to (try) to do any requests!

Please let me know if you can figure this out. I have been trying to do so for some time. I would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.