[Q] Flashing SCH-i545 MDK from Verizon to Cricket's Network - Please Help

Search This thread

thecrunked

May 8, 2013
Hey guys, I have a verizon gs4 (SCH-i545 on MDK) that I am trying to flash or find a patch to run on cricket's network. I have googled the entire internet at this point and I can't seem to find any info whatsoever. Can anybody help me? right now I'm rooted and I've got TWRP & Hyperdrive RLS 16 (i think) on it. I don't care if I need to flash the phone back to the stock OS, just need to get it working on the cricket network.

stoicwood

Jul 19, 2012
I have done quite a lot of searching as well and come up with little help. I have HSPA+ and MMS working by using Cricket's pushed APN (no flashing), but no LTE and I can't figure out if I even have the proper bands available in my area to test. Following are the APN settings that give me HSPA+ and MMS:

Code:
Name: Cricket AIO
APN: ndo
MMSC: [url]http://mmsc.aiowireless.net[/url]
MMS proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
MMS port: 80
MCC: 310
MNC: 150
APN type: default,mms,fota,supl

Everything else is blank/default. This worked on NC5 stock rooted as well as MDK running CM11.

Hopefully this will help anyone else who comes down this particular rabbit hole. If anyone has any ideas on where I could find what bands of LTE are available where on Cricket's network or if the SCH-I545 doesn't support any of those bands (I think it does) then that would give me something to go on.