android - HD2 - IGO MyWay

Search This thread

benchbench

Mar 24, 2010
munich
Hey guys,
i've installed igo myway on my htc hd2 but there is a big prob with the resolution. Igo is ony one quarter of the screen big, so its very very small. Any ideas?

Dasf77

Jul 29, 2009
Hey guys,
i've installed igo myway on my htc hd2 but there is a big prob with the resolution. Igo is ony one quarter of the screen big, so its very very small. Any ideas?

This is the compatability in for igomyway

Device compatibility
Current version supports 480x320 resolution phones with touch screen and GPS capability. Compatible devices are HTC Hero, HTC Magic, Samsung i5700 Galaxy Spica, Samsung i7500 Galaxy, LG GW 620. For further resolutions and compatible devices, please check back later. This product is available in selected countries.

bugarim

Jul 11, 2010
Fortaleza
same here. what should we do to stard motonav?

You need the files to place on the sd card ( you unrar the Motonav folder then copy to the root of the sd card, paste the map on the content/map folder, and you are set ).

You can probably find the files on the same place you found the .apk.. If not, google it ( I cant tell the link to it cuz xda isnt a fan of warez ).
[]`s

Ambious

May 11, 2008
Haifa
I installed the APK, started the app and it wrote "Installing Motonav" for a while and then quits.
Anyone got this working?

Last edited:

polo735

Mar 5, 2009
Connecticut
I'm using Igo Motonav on my HD2 Shubcraft. On the first boot it said installing then froze up. Each subsequent time it has worked fine.

I chose Motonav over IGO Myway because Motonav supports the full 480x800 resolution of this device.

Motonav uses the same .fbl maps as other IGO navigation software. I installed the .apk and filled in the content folder with maps from the Windows mobile version of Igo. The maps from IGO myway will also work with Motonav.

This is a very good solution for me because I can use navigation without mobile data charges. The maps are all individual files for each state. I like this because I can just add the states that I need so it takes up far less space on my sd card.

Jackuuuuu

Dec 8, 2006
I'm using Igo Motonav on my HD2 Shubcraft. On the first boot it said installing then froze up. Each subsequent time it has worked fine.

I chose Motonav over IGO Myway because Motonav supports the full 480x800 resolution of this device.

Motonav uses the same .fbl maps as other IGO navigation software. I installed the .apk and filled in the content folder with maps from the Windows mobile version of Igo. The maps from IGO myway will also work with Motonav.

This is a very good solution for me because I can use navigation without mobile data charges. The maps are all individual files for each state. I like this because I can just add the states that I need so it takes up far less space on my sd card.

Can you get tts to work?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App.