4.4 ROM with working tap and pay/ Google wallet

Search This thread

tyler.frost92

Sep 19, 2013
Does one exist? Or does anyone know how to make it work on any 4.4 ROM. I'm on omni BTW.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Anyone?

I found this, make your own choice:

"Yes, other 4.3 roms got it to work, through using the hack and an older version of Wallet.... which I already said was the case. No one has successfully had T2P work with Wallet on a 4.4 rom on a VZ Samsung device yet... at least not that's being reported on xda. You will not find T2P working on a flashable rom until Verizon and Google settle their dispute; devs are not going to incorporate the hack because it works for some and not for others.

If you need T2P, try the 4.3 hack and report back to us if it worked... otherwise, stick with a hacked 4.3 rom if you need the functionality.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

FYI... just flashed and didn't get a data connection. Tried the usual techniques to get it to work, but no dice. :/"

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
I'm pretty sure CM11 unofficial builds had it working

I got the answer from cm11. You can setup google wallet with the credit card and everything but when you do the tab and pay it's not communicating. A few people has it working only with 4.3 version.

tyler.frost92

Sep 19, 2013
Yeah everything sets up fine but you get no response from the phone when you put it on the t2p terminal