[Q] Cant flash CM

Search This thread

wektor32

Mar 27, 2014
Hey.
I have tried to flash CM 11 and also many different versions of CM on my LG G2. Its rooted and i have TWRP. ( checked MD5 and downloaded it many times, but nothhing worked. CM11 doent even install and CM10.2 installs very quilcly and is stuck in a boot loop. halp

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
-Open twrp and flash the philz_touch_6.25.4-d802.zip

-reboot recovery and you're on PhilZ

-Perform backup

-Perform Wipe Data/Factory reset using PhilZ CWM, when you asked if you will install a new rom --> press yes i will install a new rom

-Flash CM11, get latest versions here --> CM11 for d802

-Flash this GApps --> GApps 4.4.2

-Flash SuperSU --> SuperSU1.94.zip

That should work. As CM11 has "nightly" status it may be that some buils will not work properly, so if you face any errors with booting CM11 just try another build e.g. Snapshot4 ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: wektor32

wektor32

Mar 27, 2014

-Perform backup

-Perform Wipe Data/Factory reset using PhilZ CWM, when you asked if you will install a new rom --> press yes i will install a new rom

That should work. As CM11 has "nightly" status it may be that some buils will not work properly, so if you face any errors with booting CM11 just try another build e.g. Snapshot4 ;)

thanks, i will try to do it tomorrow :)

wektor32

Mar 27, 2014

-Perform backup

Thanks man, i love you. Everything works. On the begginnig it didnt want to start the keyboard but i just rebooted my phone and everything works fine, thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    itsn international version- d802
    Android 4.2.2
    Kernel 3.4.0
    i dont know if you need anything else

I suggest to use latest PhilZ CWM --> philz_touch_6.25.4-d802.zip

Also SuperSU is best Superuser in my opinion --> SuperSU 1.94

-Perform backup