Motorola Music Player 1.0.179 - for all devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nozerogravity

Nov 2, 2010
twitter.com
Wow, first of all, thank You for post! This is really nice apk!
As for the megaupload problem - just try downloading again after few minutes.
It's a strange issue if You don't have a premium account on MU.

Amdathlonuk

May 10, 2009
Abergavenny
Not a bad player but it doesn't find any lyrics.
Tried 6 different mainstream albums.

MIUI seems to find about 99% of lyrics so it's still my favourite.

lexluthor

Feb 7, 2007
Found link which has a mini-review, pics and a download link

http://aliwaqas.info/download-connected-motorola-music-player-app-for-android/

Something isn't adding up though. The person who reviewed it says he found the app here and links to this very thread.

Could be some sort of malware or spam, I'm not sure.

The file date on the .apk is tomorrow too.

I'll let you guys try this out first.

Even if it's decent and legit, there doesn't appear to be any "owner" of the app, so it may never get updated. Is it a motorola product that was ripped from some phone that's out?

Last edited:

Mr. Steve

Nov 20, 2010
Newark, Delaware
I believe that this is a legit music player from Motorola because I found a video on youtube from the site Mobileburn.com that shows a new connected music player on the Cliq XT. The player looks exactly like the screenshots on the blog post. Also someone brought up that the file is dated for tomorrow which to me means that maybe Motorola intends on officially releasing this tomorrow.

Here's the video link: On youtube: watch?v=B2tGFoNuQeg

Sorry about the split up url, I'm new and I have to post eight times in order to post web links.

agsded

Aug 23, 2010
I've been using a slightly older version of this proggy that I, in fact, pulled off my Cliq XT to see if it would work on my fascinate, because it was such a great music player.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

This is the same player that is on my Milestone2 and I like it. It is a combination of several programs that I used to have installed on my Milestone1, TuneWiki and Soundhound.

I prefer the layout of the actuall TuneWiki program for the full screen lyrics, but to save space and with the integration into the default car dock program I am sticking with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Admin note: attachment deleted. Motorola has reported this as a violation of software copyright. Please refrain from reposting this piece of software. Thanks for your cooperation.

Sounds good.. any mirrors? I keep getting: "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

EDIT: nvm refreshed it about 30 times.. got it to download.

EDIT: Used it for over 20 mins now.. and I love it! Thank you for posting this!