[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nocterum

Dec 1, 2011
when i slept battery was 80% ands after 7 hour i woked up batter was 17% and wifi and gps was turned on i dont turned them on......
in 7 hours 63% too terrible wether the gps and wifi was on............
very dissappointed eagerly waiting for new release

Sorry I don't understand your battery problems, my battery life can reach 1-2 days, it's your problem, use betterbatterystats.

windwarrior

Jan 21, 2011
Isla de Margarita
Hi everyone :D!

So, i didn't play much with this version but i have something that no one have mentioned before...

Don't know if it's a bug, a feature not yet impemented in CM or a new ICS "feature", but in the contacts menu, i sync them with my gmail account and everything worked nice, except that i couldn't find the "only show contacts with phone number" option... usually in "visualization options" so it shows me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the mail contacts... i don't like that, but again, don't know if it's actually a bug.

Keep on with the good work and thank you very mucho guys :D!!!

vin-ivar

Mar 4, 2011
Pune

So, i didn't play much with this version but i have something that no one have mentioned before...

Don't know if it's a bug, a feature not yet impemented in CM or a new ICS "feature", but in the contacts menu, i sync them with my gmail account and everything worked nice, except that i couldn't find the "only show contacts with phone number" option... usually in "visualization options" so it shows me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the mail contacts... i don't like that, but again, don't know if it's actually a bug.

It's an ICS feature, sorry :p

Reactions: abhi29

abhis3k

Oct 5, 2011
Hooghly
how about wifi??

Sent from my ME865 using XDA App

Sorry I do not understand your problem now. Also in wifi, when everything is already synced, the Sync icon does not appear. If you disable & enable sync, the icon will appear for a short time & it will go away again as everything is synced.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

If you do not check any display options & leave as default, when you go to the contacts, it will show "Only the contacts will phone numbers" by default in the phone contacts tab. If you open contacts directly, it will show you all contacts, with or without contact numbers. AFAIK it is an ICS feature.

osguald

Feb 20, 2011
Valencia
I'm having issues with the power widget, and i try changing the brightness in setting and it won't let me.. other than that the same as others, some times it freezes

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Anyone found a working browser except opera? I found QQ, but it is ugly... all others are unable to render the page... just a white screen, the page works, I can click it, but can't see it... they are either bad browsers, either white screen, or freeze... we MUST have working browser...

Oh and btw: 3D effects in launchers are smoother than anyone has ever seen! I use apex, I made effect to be maximum eye candy, and is still smooth!

I was born in the '90's... 1290's >:)

Reactions: abhi29

dnle71

Nov 9, 2011
Anyone found a working browser except opera? I found QQ, but it is ugly... all others are unable to render the page... just a white screen, the page works, I can click it, but can't see it... they are either bad browsers, either white screen, or freeze... we MUST have working browser...

Oh and btw: 3D effects in launchers are smoother than anyone has ever seen! I use apex, I made effect to be maximum eye candy, and is still smooth!

I used boat browser and its working..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

droidaem

Feb 6, 2011
Riga

For me Opera doesn't work, it turns off after Opera Mobile logo. Currently using ICS Browser+, which is pretty slow at the moment with beta4.

edit: works after reinstalling.

Last edited:

nocterum

Dec 1, 2011
i got the problem actually data was enabled and I didnt knew that...........:)

However you battery should not drain that much. I have 3G data On, which takes the place of Wifi when there is no networks but still scanning, and after I slept for 8 hours it drained about 8% and some-more I have auto-sync,gtalk and quite alot of Google plus notifications popping up at night.

Last edited:

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
I used boat browser and its working..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Boat has white screen on Facebook for me... if app is taken to background or a menu button is pressed, I lose the UI of the page...

Found a bug: weird force stops of music app (stock) when skipping music from status bar( skip 10 songs in a row and wait for a fc to reproduce)... it says music has stopped and it keeps playing until I press OK...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT'S TIME TO BRING SOME ICY BISCUITS TO OUR BELOVED OPTIMUS ONE!!!!!!:D

This is cyanogenmod 9 compiled from source :)

What works:
    • Full HWAcceleration
    • Bluetooth
    • 3D(??????) TESTT ITTTT :))))
    • Sensors( tried accelerometer)
    • Electron Beam OFF
    • Audio
    • GPS(????)
    • GSM
    • JIT
    • Offline charging
    • Another thing that i forgot now :)
    • USB (mass storage switch doesn't work flash superuser to resolve it next release i will try to resolve it natively :))
    • TOUCHSCREEN!!!! big thanks to arjien that pointed me to that patch :)
    • Another thing that i don't remember now :p
    • Screenshots
    • Had the time to patch system to work with all recoveries (no more asserts problem)
    • Fixed data
    • Fixed wifi
    • Fixed hardware lights
    • FIxed brightness settings
    • Fixed google sync (but with gmail you can't see email for the same reason for the browser
    • Fixed market
    • Overclockabkle
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • Can browser internet with opera
    • Fixed native usb (UMS still doesn't work anyway)
    • Another thing that i don't remember :p

What doesn't works:

• Camera
    • and other things :)

in other words a fully functionally rom!:D

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR DEVS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A DAILY USE!!!!!ROM WILL BE ONLY NEW BASEBAND 'CAUSE CYANOGENMOD SUPPORT IT NATIVELY!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH F***G ASSERTS PROBLEM REINSTALL BUGGY CLOCKWORKMOD 5.0.2.7 VIA ROM MANAGER

HERE THE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?baf1hv6ebr813zz

Funny-sim version: http://www.mediafire.com/?r546oasa6vyksh0 (HIGH RISK!!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORK OR BOOT 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE DATA PROBLEMS!!!TEST IT AND LET ME KNOW!!BASED ON GINGERBREAD CODE!!!)

TESTING KANG VERSION : http://www.mediafire.com/?dacmafj39csh7mj

Sources :http://github.com/lupohirp

CHANGELOG

BETA 2
    • BATTERY DRAIN FIXED
    • ADDED APEX LAUNCHER INSTEAD OF TREBUCHET 'CAUSE IS LIGHTER AND MORE SMOOTHER
    • LATEST CM SOURCES
    • DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NAME BETATESTING IS BETA2

BETA3
    • FULL OPENGL RENDERING
    • MIC FIXED (TESTED WITH MY GIRL :D)
    • ENABLED GENLOCK SUPPORT IN KERNEL FOR CAMERA (?)
    • CPU SET ON BOOT FIXED (WAS MY FAULT)

BETA4
    • Fixed v8 virtual machine7
    • Fixed youtube
    • Fixed facebook sync
    • Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
    • improved stability (had no freezes anymore)

PLEASE STOP TO ASKING TO DEVELOP FOR NEXUS ONE!!!IF YOU WANT THAT I DEVELOP FOR THIS DONATE ME ONE!:)

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS TO MY DONATORS!!!!!

Hope that we bring stable cyanogenmod 9......and let me say something: ICS is beautiful!

THANKS TO:
    • Andy572
    • Arjen
    • Bytecode
    • Adfad666

Without them and their precious advices/sources this couldn't be possibile!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE ME A BEER :)
    Okay everybody, good news!
    Camera is working!!! We can take pictures soon :D
    Already send some info to Lupo.
    Cleaning up my code now so I can upload it to GitHub.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i did itttttt!!!!we have full opengl hardware acceleration guys!!!!!!!!i'm so happyy!!!!!!!realllyyyy!!!!!wowwwwww!!!!!!so happyyyy!!!
    sorry guys for offline i've been five days not at home and i'm returning...tomorrow i will resume the work!!!:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    ok building with latest cm sources + a fix for facebook sync + a fix for system partition to get more space....if all goes good i will release beta4 :) after that development will be stopped for 1-2 day but only for one reason: i want to make this official as i received an offer to make this official also to become cm-member :) and i need 1-2 days to rebase my work on official cm-sources (also use cm-kernel with genlock,kgsl and KSM(new memory feature of ICS))...i'm using totally cm code so....it is a gift that i want to give you for helpin me a lot with moeny problems guys....hope that i will can do this :)