[THEMES] Official theme thread for Zeus Total Reign(Z-TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
Joker theme would be cool

Sent from my SGH-I997 powered by Zeus using xda premium. Remember to try to keep the negativity out

Mushroom.

Oct 28, 2011
So, for a new themer just starting out, what's the best way to create a flashable zip for the base theme, should we ever want to go back to it, without flashing the whole ROM again? Just a high-level overview would do.

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
What dialer would that be? In any rom/theme? A specific rom/theme? You should just be able to swap out the dialeractivitytab.apk and phone.apk with one you like if that is your question.

Reactions: ntorresla

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
That should work for those two apps. Make a nandroid just in case something in there is funky I do not know about, but do not see why it shouldn't.

Reactions: ntorresla

PharmNerd

Oct 29, 2011
We need something professional looking. Something that won't make me feel like a putz if I pull out my phone in front of a VP in a board meeting. Grown up. No cartoon characters. No logos.

Readable text that contrasts against the background.

No overly-busy textures. Simple icons, subtle gradients & a matching, partially transparent pulldown menu.

And then a couple clones in different color schemes to choose from.

Maybe I should just learn how to theme... :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be the official theme thread for the soon to be Zeus Total Reign final edition, codename Z-TR.
    As I will be working on the note full time I will have no time for themes, so, anyone with themes they've made or want to make for Z-TR are welcome here.
    LET THE GAMES BEGIN!:D
    Ok.
    I'll take this slot then.

X
    What you need to do is understand it took fezzy 2 weeks every single day to make this gorgeous theme... because of jkay mod there are about 3000 images to theme, I've been deving for a while and this is one of the best looking themes I've ever seen... you want stock, run stock.. you want v6, run v6, or make your own theme, but when you recompile that framework and your eyes pop out when you see how many images are there and have been added, you'll understand.. this rom was not released because of its theme, its the first infuse based rom with jkay and tsm with 17 locks and 16 toggles. Fezzy put massive work into this one of a kind gorgeous theme. Have some respect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
    It amazes me ... people have filled pages with anticipation of the release of ZTR. Now that it is here it's all about "can I change this or that" and "I don't like the way this or that works".
    How fickle we are. Sure ... change what ever you want. Good luck.
    If you don't like something have respect .... be polite. These roms that are given to us ... FREE ..as pointed out are the children of these dev's and themers. I you friend has a child that may not appeal to your eye ... do you tell him? Hopefully we are all better than that. What if this was your pride and joy? Would you want someone telling you how to do what you know and love?
    Lastly ... I now have a greater respect for dman. He ... as far as I see ... has handled all the ranting with great composure thus far. Good for you dman. He never had to make this rom ... nor does he have to leave it accesable to the community.
    You poke a bear with a stick ...

Thank you to any and all involved in developing and theming ANY of these roms.

End of MY rant

Revelators Mount Up
    BubbaJoe Redneck Revelator
    {Outlaw Emancipation}
    :banghead:mad: ics :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
    Been there done that. Expand your minds. I agree with D on this. Nothing makes me wanna stop making themes than to have people ask for ICS.
    I consider what I create to be art. When someone chooses a stock ICS theme over originality, that's discouraging to say the least.

X,
    free through EVERGREEN EMANCIPATION.