VictoryROM + LithiumROM + * = My theme

Search This thread

alteredlikeness

Mar 2, 2012
reflecting on Indra's net
Hello guys!

Just wonder - can you share this great battery mod? At least just image files for all the hexagons with numbers? It's really great and I would like to add them to my setup.

Greetings from russian Atrix 2 community :)

UPD: Never mind, have already found it in the Lithium thread.

Очень приятно...!
I was wondering about the A2 in Russia.. We may have to talk;)

Sent from my mind using XDA

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
Hello guys!

Just wonder - can you share this great battery mod? At least just image files for all the hexagons with numbers? It's really great and I would like to add them to my setup.

Greetings from russian Atrix 2 community :)

UPD: Never mind, have already found it in the Lithium thread.

Ya I can share this battery mod! I could shoot u a flushable zip if I want. But it will for the changes 916x10 described! If u don't mind ill pm it to u. If anything u can take the images!

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Btw thats my lockscreen yall, i made it like a month ago. See? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23304022 . Unless its a coincidence ...i never got credit :p

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Im sorry! Your work Im in love with. Whatever mods I do to my phone im still always on your rom! Blaze v3! That's the lockscreen in lithium? Hmmm... but I thought he made everything from the ground up?

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth_Reals

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Ya I can share this battery mod! I could shoot u a flushable zip if I want. But it will for the changes 916x10 described! If u don't mind ill pm it to u. If anything u can take the images!

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Im sorry! Your work Im in love with. Whatever mods I do to my phone im still always on your rom! Blaze v3! That's the lockscreen in lithium? Hmmm... but I thought he made everything from the ground up?

Its all good. No worries brother.i meant that towards jrw28.and either way its all good.afterall he posted in the op of lithium if he used any mods in lithium to tell him and hell post credit which i havent.either way its all good on my side. Was just ball breakin for a laugh ;-).credits always nice but its not life or death for me.thanks for your contributions here.both of you.keep up the good work.

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
But also i think its in the XDA rules to credit someone if you use their stiff.so i understand where it comes from.

Gadgetz

Jun 5, 2011
Btw thats my lockscreen yall, i made it like a month ago. See? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23304022 . Unless its a coincidence ...i never got credit :p

You certainly gave him permission to use it though, right? I mean, he wouldn't dare try to hold us to a standard he wouldn't hold himself to. Well he added the ICS blue glow around the circles so its his now, built from the ground up! So not only is he a hypocrite but a liar too?! Oh boy, I hope rdavicst doesnt go pull his roms/mods like the other guy did. LoL

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
You certainly gave him permission to use it though, right? I mean, he wouldn't dare try to hold us to a standard he wouldn't hold himself to. Well he added the ICS blue glow around the circles so its his now, built from the ground up! So not only is he a hypocrite but a liar too?! Oh boy, I hope rdavicst doesnt go pull his roms/mods like the other guy did. LoL

Naw , not me.im continuing on here.i am just getting started in the dev scene and Im addicted to this sh.. and only been actively creating roms for two months.im still new at it.still novice with it IMO..and theres lots more for me to learn.stay tuned!,im here to stay :)

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
Naw , not me.im continuing on here.i am just getting started in the dev scene and Im addicted to this sh.. and only been actively creating roms for two months.im still new at it.still novice with it IMO..and theres lots more for me to learn.stay tuned!,im here to stay :)

Well I like your roms a lot. Themes are awesome! And since we have so few development for this phone we can't afford to lose any developers! So glad your here to stay man!

JRW 28

Aug 19, 2011
FL
So not only is he a hypocrite but a liar too?!

You know whats done is done but now you've crossed the line...you dont know me and to call me this proves exactly what kind of person we are dealing with here.....this isnt the first time you've started problems in here.
What have you personally contributed to these forums besides opening up your mouth and inserting that foot of yours?
Im done with this and keep ME OUT of your conversation.

Reactions: DarkJatrix

Gadgetz

Jun 5, 2011
You know whats done is done but now you've crossed the line...you dont know me and to call me this proves exactly what kind of person we are dealing with here.....this isnt the first time you've started problems in here.
What have you personally contributed to these forums besides opening up your mouth and inserting that foot of yours?
Im done with this and keep ME OUT of your conversation.
I know u didnt create that lockscreen from the ground up, didnt ask permission to use it or give credit where it was due AND you included it in a ROM that you claimed you built from the ground up....which im sure google and motorola would dispute. If it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, walks like a duck.......

JRW 28

Aug 19, 2011
FL
I gave credit where credit was dues and if names werent mentioned I guess you missed the AND THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED AND HELPED ALONG THE WAY. The lockscreen you are referring to consists of 3 png images that I'm sure you cant even locate.
So let me guess that every other developer that has built a Rom here isnt a TRUE developer either since the phone didnt ship with his Rom.
The funny thing about that little white spec on the top of chicken ****, is its chicken **** too!
Now I asked politely the first time for YOU to leave me out of your conversation, this time Im telling you to leave me out of your conversation. I hope your not as deaf as you are dumb!

Last edited:

Gadgetz

Jun 5, 2011
I gave credit where credit was dues and if names werent mentioned I guess you missed the AND THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED AND HELPED ALONG THE WAY. The lockscreen you are referring to consists of 3 png images that I'm sure you cant even locate.
So let me guess that every other developer that has built a Rom here isnt a TRUE developer either since the phone didnt ship with his Rom.
The funny thing about that little white spec on the top of chicken ****, is its chicken **** too!
Now I asked politely the first time for YOU to leave me out of your conversation, this time Im telling you to leave me out of your conversation. I hope your not as deaf as you are dumb!
I'm not judging anybody but you since you wanna be a hypocrite and act like a child by removing your ROM over this bs. You called us out on this and tried to paint us in a certain light so it was a must for you to have a taste of your own medicine since you didnt do the same as you whined and moaned to us about. You could have handled this in a much different way, but I guess its much easier to hide behind this drama as the reason your bs rom got pulled instead of admitting all your big talk about how solid and bug free it was, was more smoke than substance seeing as how you were chasing bugs from the get go. If only your rom worked as well as your mouth does. ;)

JRW 28

Aug 19, 2011
FL
Take all the pot shots you can little man......guess you gotta stroke that ego somehow since you cant contribute jack **** here.......;)

Darth_Reals

Apr 10, 2012
Moscow
www.youtube.com
Очень приятно...!
I was wondering about the A2 in Russia.. We may have to talk;)

Hey, that's great :) What exactly you want to know? You can PM me if you want so.

Thank you, I know how to make flashable zip, I've copied images from that framework-res to mine, so nothing except battery icons have changed :)

JRW 28, thank you for your work, right now running your Lithium v1.1, it's fast and looks nice, but battery is discharging pretty quick comparing to lfaber's Supercharged v5.2 :(

matt99017d

Nov 17, 2011
Camas WA
Put the ego's away boys......
All that i see happening right now is development getting hampered.
Remember, WE ARE A COMMUNITY. That requires us to work together. Mistakes were made. Forgive and forget. Quit being an ass.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

smgulsby

Feb 4, 2012
I completely agree with u a.d I too understand where he's coming from. I just don't understand why he made such a fuss over it.

It's the work, care, tweaking for hours on end. How long did JRW work to correct problems after the initial release. We posted issues which were quickly attended to. The email issue alone, pm'ing people to correct it foe them.!
Lithium was his baby. He probably felt raped, for lack of a better term.

alteredlikeness

Mar 2, 2012
reflecting on Indra's net
Ummmmm... Reality check, please??:confused:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but all of this is over a battery mod made for Lithium, not only that - the mod was requested to be made by the creator of Lithium... and later it was posted directly in the Lithium thread..

Then someone, who happened to be on VictoryROM, flashed this battery mod (which did not come with a "For Lithium Only" warning), which was basically the framework-res.apk from Lithium with a modded battery... and since it's all deodexed 2.3.6 - no compatibility problems! And since it's the framework-res, a lot of the theme from the native ROM is going to get carried over... That includes the lockscreen (which is the same on VictoryROM btw, minus the blue) with the streched circles (probably because it was ported from a different phone model) and that small little splotch in the sound toggle... (one of the 5 or so png images needed for the lockscreen - and that's for portrait orientation only)

Then, the infamous screenshots were posted.. and all hell broke loose... and things got petty.

The dude was just posting his screenshots - not distributing or claiming to have created anything... that's why i'm so confused...
that, and aren't we all together on this, working for a common cause?? - to make the A2 the most under-rated, bad-assed phone! :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Right. So, again, who broke the rules? And how? Besides all of this not being settled outside of the public forum?

Nevermind... I'm sorry, I was kind of an instigator in this too, I suppose... Can the moderator please just delete this entire thread so we can be done with it, please? I'm 'bout ready to go back and delete all of my posts - everyone wanna join me?

And JRW, no hard feelings man.. "Truce"... You do quality work. It would be a shame if the community lost your knowledge and contributions. Seriously.

There. I said my peace. Or piece. Or..

MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

Bro I have no problem with you nor Deliberate, whats done is done and would have been dropped and forgotten until the name calling started. If you go back and look what really pissed me off was being called a "hypocrite" and "liar" . Now I believe if anyone else had been in th same situation they would have done the same thing. I asked politely to be left out of it and consistently got drug back into it.
    Now lets move on from this as I have work on Lithium to be doing. Im a big enough person to turn the other shoulder, lets make some good work guys ;)
    These are the FORUM RULES. Just so we're all clear.

12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.

From what I've read throughout this thread, I'd say JRW had every right to be mad, as he created a unique ROM, and trust me IT IS NOT AN EASY TASK. (I've tried to create a ROM but gave up due to the the sheer amount of work, especially trying to find out what causes a particular bug.) I say mistakes were made, and we should forgive and forget, and put this behind us. After all this is a community and without the help of everyone nothing will be done and development for this phone will ultimately stop. So I say we put our anger aside, and apologize and give credit to where ever it is due. :)
    Don't be in here stirring up **** that has already been let go. Read the dates on the last post before replying. It has been left alone for over a month now.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
    True I owe both of the parties and others a apology .. In my haste and drunk stupid self I posted this without reading the end. If I had I would not have posted this. So in my most humble voice I am sorry to stir up the pot again. I am glad that both of the folks made amends and are past this. And to the community also I am sorry if I acted out of line … But hey we all make mistakes and can sometimes make drunk ones.
    So to both JRW 28 and 916x10

I am sorry to both and I am truly embarresed that I did not finish the thread before posting my opinions..

Sincerly sorry Streetmedic
    Like the majority of us here, I love modding my phone to fit my personal taste/preference at any given time. Ever since I flashed VictoryROM I have been in love with most of it, felt it just needed a few more visual tweaks. With help from XDA member Deliberate I was able to get said tweaks done, and was pleasantly surprised to get a few other I didn't ask for but wanted. Let me know what you think.

1334449959010.png

Running GoLauncher w/custom icons, custom signal bars from Alteredlikeness, custom battery and status bar clock from Deliberate, DIGI Clock widget

1334431608904.png

Deliberate's battery mod also changed the settings menu slightly...the check marks and check boxes are a little larger. Running the inverted settings.apk theme courtesty of JRW 28 for his LithiumROM...works like a charm on VictoryROM ;)

1334431595701.png

Alteredlikeness' status bar mod also came with the custom drop down toggles seen here. Deliberate's battery mod, originally for LithiumROM, also changed the color of the text in the notification bar to blue. I like it!

1334431633151.png

Another side effect of Deliberate's mod is the lockscreen, pretty much the same as the one in VictoryROM except for the ICS blue glow around the unlock and sound circles. Wasn't expecting this but like it alot.

1334431618333.png

I wish you could have seen me when I noticed this, the skinny ICS themed volume sliders and the ICS blue glow around the pop up box as in LithiumROM, my reaction would have you thinking I just won the lottery or something, LoL.

1334449792209.png

I've had this transparent blue XDA app for a long time now, since I had my SE X10i, fits perfectly with my theme! But noticed another pleasant surprise due to flashing the mod from Deliberate....the page loading animation. It used to look like an overgrown circular saw blade, looks much better now!

1334432029723.png

1334432042160.png

Just a couple more screenshots of my transparent blue XDA app with the ICS blue theme at the top, again courtesy of Deliberates mod.

I appreciate the work of the guys listed above and am loving my current setup thanks to you. It's nice to be able to run the ROM I prefer, yet still have some theme work and mods from other ROMs that I like as well. Can't thank you guys enough.

The last thing I need to make my setup perfect is to get the reboot option in the extended power menu.