Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
comic.jpg

maijinace

Mar 16, 2011
nice tread to collect some posts :) i hope that we can also help people to collect some thanks :)

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Agreed this thread is not for post count or thanks count bumping. No post should be thanked here. This is simple to give every one a place to BS and shoot the breeze. With the way the thanks are being handed out. Let me let you in on a little secret. Thanks counts now mean next to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    X8-Off Topic - End Of The Line

Spammers
    KidCarter93
    sgt. meow
    Mistev
    fotak-x
    Gogeta
    dagger
    weeo
    QueNNch
    TAJ_Rocks
    THeLogiC
    IAmNice
    stamatis
    neectron
    CnC-ROCK​

PM me to add you ^^^^^ if your name is missing
    Hello everyone,
    the moderating team assigned to your forum has decided to no longer allow any offtopic threads whether those were previously sanctioned by moderators or not.

We have come to this decision due to the fact that those threads offer absolutely nothing to the device specific forum or to development in general.
    After all the name of the site is xda-developers.
    If you feel the urge to engage in any offtopic discussion, the offtopic forum is always at your disposal.

As such, this thread will be closed in 24 hours from this post.

Please understand that this decision was made only to streamline the forums and to enhance the user experience.
    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,

Diamondback
    Moderation Team Leader for the Sony/Motorola/LG devices

This thread is now closed.
    Any new OT threads in this forum will be closed or deleted without further warnings.
    Please refer to the dedicated offtopic forum for all offtopic talk.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,

Diamondback
    Moderation Team Leader for the Sony/Motorola/LG devices
    This gonna be a long one, as the level of immaturity is really high :rolleyes:

ok...nvm...
    char ids ka achar dal
    Translation:
    make pickle of the 4 ids

What is the point of this comment? The fact that we have an offtopic here is a privilege, so please keep it at some level or go to Off-topic in General and feel like a shooting range for Archer.

What is the point of this comment too? Jokes aren't funny if nobody get them :rolleyes: I could say few words in Polish, but only Polish would understand that. Also there is a rule for posting in English. Hopefully this is the last time you posting crap like this.

i found the translation idiot.. and now reported

You shouldn't call anyone idiot. It's not a kindergarten (or maybe it is). Also saying that you reported someone doesn't make you super cool.

thats failed translate
    i knew that you will fail at translating it:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Look one comment above.

google try similar words if cant translate and "napushi se kurchine" means nothing

Keep it to yourself.

reported for not giving translation... so now 2 reports on you...

You should report yourself for posting off-topic even in off-topic.

calling me idiot...reported

I'll leave that without comment.

go ahead...that is no hate speech...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:like iridaki and QF once said... this is OT you should be prepared for such little things:p:p:p:p

Errrr. Wrong? Off-topic is still a part of XDA. It's not a 4Chan or some other random forum where you can post racist jokes, calling someone as you want etc. This is XDA. DEVELOPER SITE so please keep the level of discussion. Even here.

Guys. We're not kids and really situations like "I kicked you because you kicked me" shouldn't take place. If you don't like each other - it's fine. You can end or continue your conflict in many ways, but we don't want to read it.

Now move along.
    Respect each other & our rules

Hey guys,

I know this is the off topic area, and usually we turn a blind eye to these areas. However, when posting gets a little too hot and starts offending people, we must take action.

May i respectfully request that such posting is refrained from, even if it was supposed to be in jest:

This will not be tolerated, Christmas or not, if this behaviour continues you will be infracted or banned.

Thread cleaned (for the last few pages anyway!)

Thank you and have a Happy Christmas :) :)
    Awesome!
    I get naughty when I'm in an electronics shop :)

57c6ebb2-a1b2-057f.jpg