adobe flash player not working help

Search This thread

skillzo1

Sep 17, 2009
Ive downloaded the latest versiion from adobes site and installed. Install goes fine and done. When i go to adobes test page i get nothing. What am i doing wrong? Im using the stock browser.

Last edited:

lucky 69

Jan 11, 2009
brazil ,indiana u.s.a
Ive downloaded the latest versiion from adobes site and installed. Install goes fine and done. When i go to adobes test page i get nothing. What am i doing wrong? Im using the stock browser.

Stock browser not flash compatible. Just use fire fox or Dolphin browser. Don't forget to go into settings to enable plugin's. Should be fine from there

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: skillzo1

skillzo1

Sep 17, 2009
Yeah, but what is throwing me off, a friend on galaxy note 3 is not rooted and on the stock browser but is getting flash. I saw it with my own eyes. Is there a difference in the browsers?

krico

Dec 19, 2009
Whyalla
You have to have Dolphin browser and Dolphin jetpack BOTH installed. Make sure that you use Dolphin jetpack as the default browser as Dolphin browser doesn't support flash but jetpack does. You will still need both browsers installed though or it won't work.

Reactions: skillzo1

yararli

Dec 3, 2012
You have to have Dolphin browser and Dolphin jetpack BOTH installed. Make sure that you use Dolphin jetpack as the default browser as Dolphin browser doesn't support flash but jetpack does. You will still need both browsers installed though or it won't work.

Which version adobe is compatible with dolphin, dolphin closes itself when any flas is tried to open , help please

SM-P605 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I could be wrong but I think Firefox and Dolphin are the only ones that can actually accept adobe.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

Have you loaded Firefox? Google flash for android on adobe's site.

Stock browser not flash compatible. Just use fire fox or Dolphin browser. Don't forget to go into settings to enable plugin's. Should be fine from there

Asp browser also works