Recovery image help

Search This thread

jab74101

Mar 7, 2012
san antonio
I have an At&t lg g2 d800 and it's on 4.2.2 i have it rooted but i can't seem to install a recovery image ive tried everything and nothing will work. When it says i have installed the recovery image i do an adb reboot recovery and it just shows an android with a red thing on his stomach. Any help?

PS: Thats with all the recoveries

Yamahar6riding

Jul 7, 2012
Atlanta
I have an At&t lg g2 d800 and it's on 4.2.2 i have it rooted but i can't seem to install a recovery image ive tried everything and nothing will work. When it says i have installed the recovery image i do an adb reboot recovery and it just shows an android with a red thing on his stomach. Any help?

Did you try using freegee? I couldn't get custom recovery to install this last time through adb push method but freegee worked. It's free in the play store. I also have the D800

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jab74101

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you try using freegee? I couldn't get custom recovery to install this last time through adb push method but freegee worked. It's free in the play store. I also have the D800

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk