[Q] Help with my Sony Xperia SL LT26ii

Search This thread

G8Juan

May 26, 2014
Hello, my case is as follows:
I have a Sony Xperia SL (LT26ii) and Roote, install CWM Recovery and all this ... What happened was I researching and inventing things that ought not try putting on one rom that i got here on XDA, install it through the recovery and the phone will reboot. Then I began to start the phone with the new ROM but suddenly restart and from that time nothing more was lit with sony logo and not much else happening. It just turn off and turn on the red light when connected to load. I have tried everything, Press the power buttons, camera and volume + and nothing, nothing happens .. Does not connect to the PC, not just restarts, just turn on the red light when charging and turns on occasionally with sony logo but then again the red light ... I want to know what options I have or could do to save my phone!

Thanks in advance, Att. Juan Garrido

joke19

Feb 23, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Samsung Galaxy S21
Nice, u have a empty battery and a bootloop. Charge ur cell, make it off when it's start and test to flash an other kernel in fastbootmode for ur phone. Hope it fix ur bootloop. Offline charging don't work, right? Bad.When it's fixed. Charge ur cell before u play.
U made a factory reset after u flash the new rom? Not, then make it first in recovery after it start.

Write me when it's don't help. After work I can help wgain

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP

Last edited:

G8Juan

May 26, 2014
Nice, u have a empty battery and a bootloop. Charge ur cell, make it off when it's start and test to flash an other kernel in fastbootmode for ur phone. Hope it fix ur bootloop. Offline charging don't work, right? Bad.When it's fixed. Charge ur cell before u play.
U made a factory reset after u flash the new rom? Not, then make it first in recovery after it start.

Write me when it's don't help. After work I can help wgain

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP

It does nothing, or when I connect to computdora or when I connect the wall charger ... can not turn at all. All he does turn on the red light loading and sometimes the sony logo comes on. For the rest, I can not put it in flash mode or recovery mode.