Good Armband?

Search This thread

flu13

Jun 18, 2010
Can anyone recommend a good armband for the Shift? I like to take my phone for music while running, and an armband would be sweet. I would want something that keeps the phone secure, though, and most that I see are always open. I would probably wear it on my forearm so that I could get to it, and having an opening on any side would be bad. If all else fails, I could wear it on my bicep and leave the opening at the top.

riggsandroid

Mar 26, 2010
Can anyone recommend a good armband for the Shift? I like to take my phone for music while running, and an armband would be sweet. I would want something that keeps the phone secure, though, and most that I see are always open. I would probably wear it on my forearm so that I could get to it, and having an opening on any side would be bad. If all else fails, I could wear it on my bicep and leave the opening at the top.

I used this one no problem.

http://tinyw.in/01t

flu13

Jun 18, 2010
Oh, that one looks pretty cool. Not just an opening at the top, exactly. Thanks for the pointer.

Reactions: Sonkway

flu13

Jun 18, 2010
Riggs, I went ahead and got this one, and it's pretty decent. Not exactly a glove-like fit, but it does the job, and it's comfortable to wear. Thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I used this one no problem.

http://tinyw.in/01t
    Oh, that one looks pretty cool. Not just an opening at the top, exactly. Thanks for the pointer.