Just inside leak on pre-orders (Verizon Customers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Impuls3101

Sep 19, 2013
It's possible. I can't remember which phone I preordered but it was picked up by FedEx Sunday evening from Verizon's DC (clearly they were going out in bulk) and in my hands Tuesday morning.

Yea its not odd for things to ship on sunday. They are packaged up with labels and waiting for Fedex on Monday morning. This leak could be credible if its from someone in the shipping/logistics department.

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Not at all surprised. Verizon picks pre-order dates conservatively. With everyone else shipping around Oct 1, I expected they would start shipping 'early'.

That is how it is with Verizon. Everyone always ships out early, and then Verizon starts to ship their phones out. Big Red is always late to the party.

I remember last year the Note 2 came out mid November for Verizon while the other carriers had it by late October.

It would be amazing if Verizon finally ships with the gang.

choboii

Apr 14, 2013
You have any updates for at&t customers by any chance? :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: rawhide85

keymaster911

Dec 14, 2011
Binghamton NY
That is how it is with Verizon. Everyone always ships out early, and then Verizon starts to ship their phones out. Big Red is always late to the party.

I remember last year the Note 2 came out mid November for Verizon while the other carriers had it by late October.

It would be amazing if Verizon finally ships with the gang.

Verizon losted a **** load of money. By being last person to deliver first. So they changed their game around. .

Save yourself the problem.. Don't ask.

mrwebb

Mar 2, 2009
That's interesting, I'll have to get in contact with my connects here at the main FedEx hub in Memphis.

What if I want to change the shipping address?

- R. Kruse Ludington

Current owner of: Verizon 32GB Samsung Galaxy S III (SCH-1535). Previous owner/hacker of: O2 XDA, O2 XDA II, Cingular HTC 8525, AT&T HTC Tilt, T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro 2, T-Mobile HTC HD2, Verizon Motorola Droid X, Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

What if I want to change the shipping address? I ordered on Verizon...

- R. Kruse Ludington

Current owner of: Verizon 32GB Samsung Galaxy S III (SCH-1535). Previous owner/hacker of: O2 XDA, O2 XDA II, Cingular HTC 8525, AT&T HTC Tilt, T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro 2, T-Mobile HTC HD2, Verizon Motorola Droid X, Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus

- R. Kruse Ludington

tuxdreamerx

Jan 11, 2007
I don't see why you couldn't do that. I doubt they've printed all the shipping labels already.

What if I want to change the shipping address?

- R. Kruse Ludington

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

- R. Kruse Ludington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    O wait. I am a lier. Is what I have been told in my message box.. guys put 2 and 2 together. No freaking way Verizon going to let bestbuy beat them to the pie.. Verizon finally stepped up and trying to push this phone out first.. This date I posted is for real. Verizon warehouse will be fully loaded with note 3 on the 25th of this month.. By 27th the boxes from all of the container trailers will be counted for. 29th you will start getting your shipping tracking number... You all can thank me later.. For keeping you updated. .

I've been following this thread since the beginning. It's funny how everyone is blaming the OP for passing on info he got. Everyone wants to flame the OP. First off he doesn't control Fedex or Vzw, so why blame him. If you expected his word to be solid it's you own fault. So stop whining and wanting to torch the OP for something thats not in his control. You are the one that built your hopes up. Take it for what it's worth, You will get it when you get. Stop threatening the OP.
    Verizon will start shipping these out 29th of September.

I work for fedex. And I will leave it at that... ;)

Plus I have a special treat for you all. Before it even gets released to you all.. Full root access. Just waiting on one ingredient from someone to give me the unlock key.. Which I will be getting that next week. . twrp recovery and superuser is already on standby...