[26 MAR][MOD][PORT]Massive Bootanimation Repository

Search This thread

optimusodd

Mar 15, 2011
How did you do that ?I mean i understand the part0,part1 folders,desc.txt and saving every frame,first one as 10001.png, the second one as 10002.png, and so on.
I just want to know how do you create your own animation ?Generally,you can just download a video and extract the frames and the put them in a sequence.But,what if you want to create an animation using your own pic or something like that ?I don't understand how to draw your own frames.How would you do that ?

omkar9496

Jul 14, 2012
Mumbai
Does'nt the nexus prime bootanimation seem too fast...? the preview looks normal but the actul bootanim seems fast

mhrsolanki2020

Jan 15, 2012
Does'nt the nexus prime bootanimation seem too fast...? the preview looks normal but the actul bootanim seems fast

Just decrease the frame rate(the speed of the animation) in control file(desc.txt).
do not do it with the inbuilt notepad aplication by WINDOWS .. if you using linux then you can use gedit .. go for notepad++ really good aplication..
How did you do that ?I mean i understand the part0,part1 folders,desc.txt and saving every frame,first one as 10001.png, the second one as 10002.png, and so on.
I just want to know how do you create your own animation ?Generally,you can just download a video and extract the frames and the put them in a sequence.But,what if you want to create an animation using your own pic or something like that ?I don't understand how to draw your own frames.How would you do that ?

if you know about bootanimation i mean how to create it n all .
you can use any software like adobe flash cs5 or something .. n create an animation.. n then convert that animation into series of images.. that is the easiest way to make bootanimation ..

Last edited:

optimusodd

Mar 15, 2011
do not do it with the inbuilt notepad aplication by WINDOWS .. if you using linux then you can use gedit .. go for notepad++ really good aplication..
Why ? What diff will notepad++ make ?We are just changing the numeric value,isn't it ?

if you know about bootanimation i mean how to create it n all .
you can use any software like adobe flash cs5 or something .. n create an animation.. n then convert that animation into series of images.. that is the easiest way to make bootanimation ..
Can you provide some useful links to regarding creating animations.I have no idea how to create an animation.
Thanks

mhrsolanki2020

Jan 15, 2012
Why ? What diff will notepad++ make ?We are just changing the numeric value,isn't it ?

Can you provide some useful links to regarding creating animations.I have no idea how to create an animation.
Thanks

the way that the document is saved is different.. Means it does save it with extension as .txt but its lil different ..

and google for anything like "how to create an animation or how to use adobe flash "

Top Liked Posts