[all +wqvga] [inutileware] [gratuit] iBrokeWM : break your screen !

Search This thread

Corwin9S

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2009
www.i900playeraddict.com
Pretend to your friends they have broken the screen of your phone...

Take a blow to your friends by pretending they're the ones who broke the screen of your phone! The broken screen occurs after a certain time and with images of Parameters Settings of WM6.1 or WM6.5 or WM6.5.3.

Note that this is a kind of version for Windows Mobile of iPhone iBroke application, prohibited under the AppleStore!

I would hardly appreciate comments and feedbacks, especially from other mobiles as mine (I've an i900, 240x400) ! Thanks in advance

Configuration / Compatibility:

Links are made in Start Menu >> Programms >> iBrokeWM. if not, you will find the .exe in the installation folder of the software as this :

- Options_iBrokeWM.exe = allows you to set the image to display for the break as the parameters of WM6.1, WM6.5 or of WM6.5.3, define also the time for display, then save the settings for direct launch

- iBrokeWM.exe = You can directly launch the application, within the parameters defined previously

Parameters by default: picture of WM6.1 Parameters for 30 seconds

Language: french (but very very easy to understand)

Screen Resolution: WQVGA (240*400) and higher (autoredim of pictures), but for higher resolutions it will be... a bit poor!

Pictures:
iBrokeWM_1.png

Links: Developper's Forum and/or Developper's WebPage

Downloads:
- Version with embedded runtimes eVB iBrokeWM.cab :
"http://www.i900playeraddict.com/ddl/iBrokeWM/iBrokeWM.cab

- Version without runtimes eVB (have to be installed before) iBrokeWM_n.cab :
http://www.i900playeraddict.com/ddl/iBrokeWM/iBrokeWM_n.cab

Thanks to:
- Route66 pour les graphismes
- ilan91 pour la demande et les tests
- bouliche pour les tests

Attachments

• iBrokeWM.cab
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,986
  • iBrokeWM_n.cab
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:

magicjb82

Dec 25, 2009
Customisation?

I like it! is there any way to customise the image behind the 'broken screen' and also have an english version? Cheers :)

Corwin9S

Jan 20, 2009
www.i900playeraddict.com
good idea ! I will setup this for next release.

By the way, if any one has better / other broken screen picture (without background but with transparency setted)... feel free to send to me !

znial

Aug 27, 2007
Bologna
great app
nice joke!

i have an idea... is it possible to set up the broke effect after a touch tap(instead after a gap of seconds)?
i.e. i give my phone to a friend, he says "nice phone" and tap the screen to do something interesting ...
but
... at the first tap of screen this cool app starts and the screen going to broke :D

is it possible? it could be cool imho

(sorry for the exeplum, my english isn't good)

agtokc

Jun 7, 2010
Oklahoma City
Excellent Idea!! + Bit More Realistic Graphics

Previous post by znial...
"i have an idea... is it possible to set up the broke effect after a touch tap(instead after a gap of seconds)?
i.e. i give my phone to a friend, he says "nice phone" and tap the screen to do something interesting ...
but
... at the first tap of screen this cool app starts and the screen going to broke"

Corwin9S

Jan 20, 2009
www.i900playeraddict.com
well... I will see what I can do for this, but not certain I solve this (for the tap).

for the graphics, it's my "talon d'achille". So if any good graphist can provide me better graphics for broken (only the broken glass with transparent background).

But as the choosen langage doesn't handle "natural" transparency for pictures (only .bmp) and recreating pictures...

I'm managing to put in the next version more choices, especially one with "user defined picture"

monistiko

Sep 30, 2009
small screen and for WM5

please make one for smaller resolution screen like QVGA and WM5 compatible :D

Corwin9S

Jan 20, 2009
www.i900playeraddict.com

otherworld

Apr 13, 2008
Leeds
hehe this is really fun.

If somewhat scarey! The hd2 always feels so easy to drop do I hope i'm not tempting fate running it!
:eek:

Thanks!
Ian