2.1 Discussion Thread - [READ FIRST POST] - [Stop Editing Tags]

Search This thread

nagrockz

Jul 27, 2010
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

loooks like we got it finally................

yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mbrad_26

Sep 15, 2010
Wigan
I got the same message on my x10....Live in Uk with nordic FW Genaral....bought my phone from Orange...so Nordic FW its doing his job

Chewitt

Jun 8, 2010
Its on PC Companion, im in the UK but switched to the nor branded FW and so it will be theres.

Anyone know if the Generic WORLD is available?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So far I have received confirmation that the generic kits for the Nordic countries will be the very first ones out on Sunday evening

Looks like there will still be a wait
    because SE employees are sitting here and improve the mood at our expense.
    LOL, these dudes have hot keys for when people go to live chat, it took her literally 1 second after i aksed to type

Agent Patricia: The update is still on schedule to be released at the end of this month. We do not have information as to what specific versions of the devices will get the updates first or in what order, nor is there a list at this time explaining this. This is our official statement; I do not have anything more to add. Is there any other question I can answer for you relating to a technical problem?

she had that hot keyed, or she right clicked and pasted it
    Rikard says:
    November 2, 2010 at 2:56 pm
    Hi guys!!
    Sorry for the following news: We have a big trouble during the Roll-out of the new update, many countries have to wait a couple of days.So far i can give some dates of updates for the follwing countries:
    Germany 17.11.10
    France 18.11.10
    Spain 19.11.10
    Uk 16.11.10
    Austria 18.11.10
    Italy 22.11.10
    Greec 28.11.10
    So far in Eu
    Rest of the World, will probably wait more time.
    More about this news will be Tonight published.
    Rikard Skogberg