[Q] HTC Evo Motherboard Replacement?

Search This thread

steveojp

Sep 18, 2010
I think I need to change out my motherboard. Anyone know where I can get a motherboard replacement for an HTC Evo without any water damage?

Thanks!

cor4twenty

Jan 27, 2010
TX
I think I need to change out my motherboard. Anyone know where I can get a motherboard replacement for an HTC Evo without any water damage?

Thanks!

That's a no go for a motherboard man. They don't sell them seperately unless you get an evo with a broken screen and harvest the board. But you would have to activate the esn on the board to your account so just get a new evo lol oh and what he meant was TEP or insurance

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

TheSilverStig

Jul 21, 2010
Detroit
Yea not to dodge your question but get a new phone. cor4twenty has a good point with the esn activation it would be much easier to just get a new or used evo.

steveojp

Sep 18, 2010
Hey guys! Thanks for all the replies! Yeah I downloaded some widgets to lock my phone and I press the volume button to unlock my phone. Is there an alternative way to press ok in Recovery? You know how you have to press the power button for ok..any other way in recovery to press ok? since my power button doesn't work?

thanks again