[29/05] INDEX of Guides, Tools, Recoveries and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TheByteSmasher

Jan 14, 2010
Atlantis
(The Following is an act of shameless self-promotion)
Hey All,
I got bored and wanted to make my flashaholic life easier... Since I flash Franco's Kernels and AOKP Roms often, I created this Thread to aid in restoring some of those things lost on the ROM flash part... namely my Sounds (Ringtones, Alarms, Notifications) that I convert to system sounds for better usability. Check it out if you're interested.

Last edited:

karpodiem

Feb 5, 2013
hi guys, sorry to thread hijack but I've been searching the forums for the past few hours and I can't find a clear answer to this - so I've unlocked my bootloader and gained root to my nexus 4 using this utility - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1995688

but I am still getting the t-mobile hotspot nag. All I want to be able to is USB tether, without this nag. Do I need to install a custom ROM or kernel? I'm confused where I need to go from here, and all the forum searches I've done yield people asking the same question that I am, without an answer.

n7of9

Mar 19, 2011
Sydney
hi guys, sorry to thread hijack but I've been searching the forums for the past few hours and I can't find a clear answer to this - so I've unlocked my bootloader and gained root to my nexus 4 using this utility - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1995688

but I am still getting the t-mobile hotspot nag. All I want to be able to is USB tether, without this nag. Do I need to install a custom ROM or kernel? I'm confused where I need to go from here, and all the forum searches I've done yield people asking the same question that I am, without an answer.

you REALLY shouldn't be posting this in this thread...all you've done is unlock and root...now you need to flash a stock rooted rom OR a custom rom

TheByteSmasher

Jan 14, 2010
Atlantis
Re: [INDEX] ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, Guides, etc *JAN 13th 2013

Just to add info. I'm now building AOKP nightlies for the N7 and N4. Links in my signature. Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 7

TheSmokingAndroid

Apr 2, 2010
Victoria
Damn, great thread. There's one like this in the SGS3 I9300 forums as well. Just one problem with this one :( It hasn't been updated in a looong time.

Do you plan on updating this ever again? Or are you just finding it to be a lot of work?

Big thanks for the work already rendered though :)

McRoy

Jan 12, 2011
Thanks for the kernels!!!

The new update 4.2.2 adds a new kernel?? We can use the 4.2.1 kernel?

THX

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A

Damn, great thread. There's one like this in the SGS3 I9300 forums as well. Just one problem with this one :( It hasn't been updated in a looong time.

Do you plan on updating this ever again? Or are you just finding it to be a lot of work?

Big thanks for the work already rendered though :)
I've been majorly overrun at work recently but the works now easing up and I've got a 4 day weekend ahead of me so I'll be back to keeping this up to date.

Apologies to everyone for not keeping it updated :/

TheByteSmasher

Jan 14, 2010
Atlantis

I've been majorly overrun at work recently but the works now easing up and I've got a 4 day weekend ahead of me so I'll be back to keeping this up to date.

Apologies to everyone for not keeping it updated :/

Feel free to add my threads... (shameless self promotion) ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts