[MOD] IOS 7 like statusbar battery and signal

Search This thread

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
If you decompile the Zip file, you will see that this mod basically change two icons : stat_sys_signal and stat_sys_battery !

or

-209 icon's

Last edited:

duythien

Sep 21, 2012
It works now but it's not like the pic. There's only the signal what is modified.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: leoaudio13

Fir3blade

May 16, 2011
With 3Minit framework I just get the signal bars but not the battery.

Anyways thanks for your efforts, does look really good.

Edit:
I should have read what you wrote before posting, working like a charm :thumbup:

Last edited:

CoOoL_BoY

May 18, 2013
Kuwait
No, of course not.
Just flash the mod, an the battery should appear.

i will flash again now cause yesterday i flashed with no luck on battery only the signal bars

Edit: still battery not themed ... i think because of different file names? and i looked at some .png when charging why the green battery always full not animated?

Edit 2: i installed 3minit and then flashed your iOS 7 now my status bar is completely gone!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just flash it with recovery...on your rooted S4

download

if you are using 3minit framework
    you can flash this file and choose bar battery
    sry, one semicolon was missing in script, now it's ok.. ;)
    Here is Mod for Sammy-Based 4.4.2 Roms, enjoy guys :silly:
    It's only the Signal-Bars, not Battery.

Flashable via Recovery
    Could you share the icons with me? Then I can follow your instructions step by step.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Sure, I can share the icons with you, but I have resized my icons earlier so that it fits my s3 mini ( it's a 4 inch phone ). And for you, note 3 ( larger phone compared with my device ), so you have to resize the image again. And could you please check what's your original signal icons size ? If you do know the size of original icons, do tell me, so that I can resize it for you. :D
    Is it possible to make a flash able zip of the ios7 signal bars/dots to use on the sprint note 3? Please...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Well, I have that icons ( ios 7 signal icons ), but I do not know how to make a flashable zip for device.

I didn't flash it, I replaced it manually.

First, I open systemui.apk with 7zip, then I navigate to res/drawable-hdpi and I replace the ios 7 signal icons with the original ones. Then close the 7zip and I push my systemui.apk back to the system/app and it's done. :D