Search This thread

Connorh333

Jan 6, 2013
I could try doing it, I used to back in the samsung stratosphere days. lol
Don't expect anything special. :)

xRogerxC

Oct 2, 2010
The Seven Seas
I'm hoping that someone wants to take up the task of porting AOSPA 4.0+ from the GSM One to us Verizon variants.
Link to OG thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2315236

I'm surprised that you haven't tried it yourself. You've been in the community longer than many of us, and have a pretty large collection of devices it seems. Not trying to be sarcastic at all. Just figured you might try porting it yourself, for your use; and if it rocks you could always share it with us. Good luck! You can do it!!:good:

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
I'm surprised that you haven't tried it yourself. You've been in the community longer than many of us, and have a pretty large collection of devices it seems. Not trying to be sarcastic at all. Just figured you might try porting it yourself, for your use; and if it rocks you could always share it with us. Good luck! You can do it!!:good:

If it was an Xperia Play, it would have been ported in an instant.
Still learning quite a bit and have given it a few attempts.
So far, I can boot it up and everything else works fine, but can't get a signal.
I also don't have the same amount of free time I used to :D

Sent from my One using xda premium

santod040

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Nov 7, 2008
NorCal
I've got a couple builds of this here somewhere.
If I can find them and they run like I remember, maybe I will post one up.
I just recall building it and thinking, this sure is pretty vanilla for PA.
In other words, it's pretty basic stock Kitkat right now, with very few extras.
But like I said, if I can find it and it runs like I remember, maybe I will post it up, or maybe it's time I make a fresh build.
Will have to see what kind of time I have...lot going on right now or I would say I will post for sure.

I've also got an IOAP build I was considering posting if there is interest in such a thing...

Screenshot_2014-02-09-03-54-43.png
Screenshot_2014-02-09-03-11-34%20(copy).png

Last edited:

xRogerxC

Oct 2, 2010
The Seven Seas
But like I said, if I can find it and it runs like I remember, maybe I will post it up, or maybe it's time I make a fresh build.
Will have to see what kind of time I have...lot going on right now or I would say I will post for sure.

I've also got an IOAP build I was considering posting if there is interest in such a thing..

Count me in as interested! That UI looks cool. If you need anyone to test for you, count me in. I know you have alot going on, so if I can help, let me know.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've also got an IOAP build I was considering posting if there is interest in such a thing...

Screenshot_2014-02-09-03-54-43.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-09-03-11-34%20(copy).png