Galveston Tx.....

Search This thread

og.blaah

Jul 1, 2012
Hey guys. I am traveling to Galveston to help clean the oil spill there, and was wondering how good the service is...??

Thanks! :beer::thumbup:

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hey guys. I am traveling to Galveston to help clean the oil spill there, and was wondering how good the service is...??

Pretty good from the looks of it depends where exactly you'll be but in that area.

budu8y7e.jpg

Reactions: boudicea00

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
T-Mobile should be good. My dad switched to T-Mobile because the service along the coast was abysmal with verizon and my dad was a verizon fanboy. At&t is pretty good so if you need to go prepaid with straight talk you should be good.

sent from my sm-9005.

Reactions: boudicea00

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Pretty good from the looks of it depends where exactly you'll be but in that area.

budu8y7e.jpg
    T-Mobile should be good. My dad switched to T-Mobile because the service along the coast was abysmal with verizon and my dad was a verizon fanboy. At&t is pretty good so if you need to go prepaid with straight talk you should be good.

sent from my sm-9005.