How to set default email account

Search This thread

shobuddy

Aug 16, 2012
This should be pretty simple as I've done it before but I can't figure it out. I want to set the default email account for the phone. Used to be you went into the email app and then under settings you could set the default email account but I no longer see this option. I have four email accounts registered and want to change the current default email account to another account. I want to do this in the stock email app. Running 4.4.2.

shobuddy

Aug 16, 2012
This should be pretty simple as I've done it before but I can't figure it out. I want to set the default email account for the phone. Used to be you went into the email app and then under settings you could set the default email account but I no longer see this option. I have four email accounts registered and want to change the current default email account to another account. I want to do this in the stock email app. Running 4.4.2.

The option to set the default email account used to be right below the "Quick responses" option in the attached jpg. Where did it go? Anybody?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-16-15-18-43.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-16-15-18-43.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 74