Stock update 2.50.405.2

Search This thread

junta_mpb

Oct 21, 2010
I just got an update from HTC to 2.50.495.2 and I would like to know if anyone else got this and what are their observations. It happened just 5 minutes ago or so.

Reactions: hamdir
J

junofornow

Yup, fixed some wifi issues (constantly dropping connection) for me.

junta_mpb

Oct 21, 2010
Thanks for the info. I never had the WiFi issue so I guess the update is rather useless for me. Oh well.

Thanks again!

Chivas610

Jul 15, 2008
Oslo
I've never experienced any wifi problems, but updated anyway. Now, the battery is draining pretty quickly compared to before the update :( Anyone else experiencing the same?

ViDtje

Jun 9, 2010
I tried to do the update, but I think it failed, because my phone was completely resetted! Guess I'll try again...

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

J

junofornow

No battery drain here, 4h. of wifi for 2%, I did however reboot it a few times, maybe that helped, dunno.

junta_mpb

Oct 21, 2010
can you give me the link for the RUU, like PM me? Thanks

Sorry, but I cant provide a link as it was OTA. I noticed it yesterday on the phone and updated, although I dont know how long its been out. I did some quick research and there doesnt seem to be a lot of information about it except that some say they lost Arabic support.

My phone is, I think, a unit from France so I dont know if all regions have the update. Maybe the others who responded to this thread can shed some light to the updates availability.

frank21cn

Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
Sorry, but I cant provide a link as it was OTA. I noticed it yesterday on the phone and updated, although I dont know how long its been out. I did some quick research and there doesnt seem to be a lot of information about it except that some say they lost Arabic support.

My phone is, I think, a unit from France so I dont know if all regions have the update. Maybe the others who responded to this thread can shed some light to the updates availability.

im in australia, but my dhd is a unit from arabic region. Not sure if it will allow me to update to the WWE 2.50

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Just got the update this morning too... (O2 Czech Republic)... can't really tell if is any different than before, I had no problems with the wifi.... :)

Dec 19, 2008
Ota update

I get the OTA update last night, i seems that some devices had wifi issues (i haven't) i update in anyway. can we found an official announcement with changelog?

thanx in advace

dingbatt

Jul 17, 2010
Thought my GPS was broken too but it just took a while to 'find' itself. Was hoping the update might have been a preparation for an unlocked bootloader (yes I know it has only been announced for 'current and future handsets'). But I still live in hope. Only had the update for a couple of hours so will need to monitor over a couple of days to assess the affect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got an update from HTC to 2.50.495.2 and I would like to know if anyone else got this and what are their observations. It happened just 5 minutes ago or so.