[APP][GAME][FREE]Beat Me If You Can

Search This thread

nstrn

Sep 1, 2012
we offer you an incredible entertaining and challenging game. the game works by clicking as you might have played in the computer. by doing your best scores, you can encourage your friens to do their higher scores. we create a game which is apprehensible with simple graphic interface and also an entertaining game. Then enjoy the game
we have 3 gameplay mode
20sec 15sec 10sec

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uda.clicks

caution: we suggest not breaking your cell phone with an anger :)))

SuffAdvApps

Jan 8, 2014
Highland, CA
Seems like good dumb fun- something to kill some time with friends.

A few suggestions:

• If possible, add in a challenge mode- make the player tap a particular location, or temporarily make tapping lose you points, etc. I'd like something more than just "beat my last score"
  • When the score comes up at the end, it's easy to accidentally close it. Maybe disable the buttons for a couple of seconds, or move the dialog to a place where the player wasn't tapping.
  • The random colors are kind of distracting. It might be better with some sort of time based color- blue in the beginning say, but flashing red towards the end.

Best of luck!

uda3

Apr 5, 2014
Seems like good dumb fun- something to kill some time with friends.

A few suggestions:

• If possible, add in a challenge mode- make the player tap a particular location, or temporarily make tapping lose you points, etc. I'd like something more than just "beat my last score"
  • When the score comes up at the end, it's easy to accidentally close it. Maybe disable the buttons for a couple of seconds, or move the dialog to a place where the player wasn't tapping.
  • The random colors are kind of distracting. It might be better with some sort of time based color- blue in the beginning say, but flashing red towards the end.

Best of luck!

Thx for new idea :fingers-crossed: