[Q] N9005ZHUENB5 ROOT help

Search This thread

cas911

May 9, 2013
iloilo
Hi guys,

I am a newbie. I need help on my GN3 N9005ZHUENB5. I want to root it, install custom recovery and custom ROMS. However, I am not sure what method I should use.

Did anybody had the same firmware that I have who SUCCESSFULLY rooted their GN3? what method did you use?

additional help is highly appreciated. :)

Attachments

• FlashAnnotate.jpg
    FlashAnnotate.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 87

nakedtime

Apr 28, 2013
Hi guys,

I am a newbie. I need help on my GN3 N9005ZHUENB5. I want to root it, install custom recovery and custom ROMS. However, I am not sure what method I should use.

Did anybody had the same firmware that I have who SUCCESSFULLY rooted their GN3? what method did you use?

I've got a 16Gig Hong Kong Note 3.
CF Auto Root worked just fine for me on NB5.

Reactions: cas911

cas911

May 9, 2013
iloilo

Thank you for replying. before I update it to kitkat the firmware was AP: N9005ZHUDMK1. Ive googled the firmware and I saw a website that gives a "tutorial on how to root n9005zhuenb5 using cf auto root". and I red the tutorial.

QUESTION, do in need to install samsung kies? and remove SD card and sim before rooting my GN3?
I just want to make sure. Sorry for all this queries.

please do give me some tips before rooting. thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,