[Q] Change the density of the screen in the G2 KITKAT?

Search This thread

xeneize18

Dec 26, 2013
Anyone know how to change the screen density KITKAT in G2, as you used to, but when I upgrade to kitkat and could not modifying the prob, and I found some programs out there to kill me cel brick cute I stay but I could fix the kdz method. Anyone know how you can change that?

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Anyone know how to change the screen density KITKAT in G2, as you used to, but when I upgrade to kitkat and could not modifying the prob, and I found some programs out there to kill me cel brick cute I stay but I could fix the kdz method. Anyone know how you can change that?

You can't modify build.prop, you say?
Did you try Xposed + G2Tweaksbox?

basti2909

Mar 21, 2011
Sometimes if u edit build.prop with es file explorer it can cause bootloop. Then use rootexplorer or different. Textdroider app from store always worked for me. On every 4.2.2 & 4.4.2 rom

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xeneize18

Dec 26, 2013
The you shouldn't expect something for nothing then surely? If it costs a little (a very small amount it is as well), then that's what it costs to get what you want. Nobody likes paying for things, but if you want it, sometimes you have to.

Error del traductor no quise decir eso.
No tengo los medios para pagar la aplicación. No es que no quiera.

Error translator did not mean that.
I can not afford to pay for the application. Not that I want.

xeneize18

Dec 26, 2013
Sometimes if u edit build.prop with es file explorer it can cause bootloop. Then use rootexplorer or different. Textdroider app from store always worked for me. On every 4.2.2 & 4.4.2 rom

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

When I did modify the buib.prob with rootexplorer. And so it caused my bootloop.
Any recommendations for changing the density of the screen in the g2?

Cuando modifique el buib.prob lo hice con el rootexplorer. Y lo mismo me causo el bootloop.
Alguna recomendación para modificar la densidad de la pantalla en el g2?