[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rex_online

May 21, 2009
My phone is on OLD BASEBAND & this rom is for new BASEBAND.. may you tell me any fix for old baseband?? any flashable zip like aspeee's fix?? please..

Reactions: Sandipkim

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Yea!!!! Thanks lupohirp and adfadd666, you guys are great!!! Anyway, i dunno whether if the CMSettings is included, but those who wanna edit their notification power widget, flash this and edit it... ;) It meant for CM9... :)

faramir.eriador.org/pawitp/CMSettings.zip

Edit: Im so happy! All my three phones having ICS (Nexus One, Optimus One and Galaxy S)

*beep**beep* IMDriving...

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
ICS will only be for new baseband for now. Probably when releasing a fairly stable rom it will be investigated.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Reactions: mcd_legend

dnle71

Nov 9, 2011
Yea!!!! Thanks lupohirp and adfadd666, you guys are great!!! Anyway, i dunno whether if the CMSettings is included, but those who wanna edit their notification power widget, flash this and edit it... ;) It meant for CM9... :)

faramir.eriador.org/pawitp/CMSettings.zip

Edit: Im so happy! All my three phones having ICS (Nexus One, Optimus One and Galaxy S)

I thought you don't have your optimus one?

Are you making things up?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011
I am still quite confused. Would flashing another kernel mess up the touchscreen? Or are the touchscreen patches all coded into the rom?

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
hey dax, mind making a zip which has trebutchet launcher and maybe a file manager? the zip here does not work,and even the one on the original thread,.thanks

Ok, does the cmsettings.apk flashable zip working? And does the trebuchet working too? Cuz i notice that those scripts only working for CWM 5.5.X.X not on 5.0.X.X

adfad666

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2011
Patches are in rom and kernel.

The touchscreen fixes don't depend on the kernel anymore, at least as far as I could tell with my brief testing of my own build which used the sources and .35 kernel in the CM7 nightly builds. All it needs is the idc files and the legacy touchscreen flag.

I didn't test for performance, which could be a benefit of the kernel patches, but it worked :)

C

Cricco

I discovered another bugs. If i reboot the phone or I reboot in recovery the phone poweroff.

sweetnsour

May 11, 2011
Thanks to both for the heads-up!
Patches are in rom and kernel.

The touchscreen fixes don't depend on the kernel anymore, at least as far as I could tell with my brief testing of my own build which used the sources and .35 kernel in the CM7 nightly builds. All it needs is the idc files and the legacy touchscreen flag.

I didn't test for performance, which could be a benefit of the kernel patches, but it worked :)
Now I hope this is the case with lupohirp's released build. Because in my opinion, being confined to one kernel kinda, well, sucks :eek:

harshdoshi25

Apr 23, 2011
Kolkata
www.instagram.com
SEE THIS !!

look at this !! https://plus.google.com/u/0/101572626539686148855/posts

this is the CM7 guy ! who is supporting our phone officially for CM7.. n look ! he has a working CM9 too ! n i told him to see this post , c what he replied ! that this is where he got inspiration from ! hurray !!!!! :D i guess its not long before we have official alphas of cm9 as well !! :D

EDIT: holy crap !! adam is adfadd !! vow ! why i didnt think that b4 ! :O :p :D i was thinking adam is some guy from cm7 dev team.. (well acctually he is now ! :D )

Last edited:

r291

Mar 7, 2011
Mumbai

this is the CM7 guy ! who is supporting our phone officially for CM7.. n look ! he has a working CM9 too ! n i told him to see this post , c what he replied ! that this is where he got inspiration from ! hurray !!!!! :D i guess its not long before we have official alphas of cm9 as well !! :D

Haha. Look up. He's been here all along.

Anyway, I am using this build for a couple of hours and it feels pretty smooth. Wi fi was enabled by using a Static IP. Flashed Gapps for ICS (gapps-ics-20111125-2) from goo-inside.me. Can't install anything from Market or use the Browser. Gmail and other apps can use WiFi. Mobile data not working. The APN doesn't save. Installed Trebuchet.apk (official thread) and OIFileManager (official site) through adb. Use Google if you don't know the commands. Sync works great for contacts and Gmail. Not for Calendar though.

It feels great. Thank you everyone who worked for this!

Reactions: DroidVPN

abhi29

Jul 24, 2011

Yeah am Abhi Ak in that post harsh...
And the CM guy said: Don't worry I've seen it, his excellent work inspired me to give it a go ;)

So thumbs up for lupohirp :D
Grt gng bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT'S TIME TO BRING SOME ICY BISCUITS TO OUR BELOVED OPTIMUS ONE!!!!!!:D

This is cyanogenmod 9 compiled from source :)

What works:
    • Full HWAcceleration
    • Bluetooth
    • 3D(??????) TESTT ITTTT :))))
    • Sensors( tried accelerometer)
    • Electron Beam OFF
    • Audio
    • GPS(????)
    • GSM
    • JIT
    • Offline charging
    • Another thing that i forgot now :)
    • USB (mass storage switch doesn't work flash superuser to resolve it next release i will try to resolve it natively :))
    • TOUCHSCREEN!!!! big thanks to arjien that pointed me to that patch :)
    • Another thing that i don't remember now :p
    • Screenshots
    • Had the time to patch system to work with all recoveries (no more asserts problem)
    • Fixed data
    • Fixed wifi
    • Fixed hardware lights
    • FIxed brightness settings
    • Fixed google sync (but with gmail you can't see email for the same reason for the browser
    • Fixed market
    • Overclockabkle
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • Can browser internet with opera
    • Fixed native usb (UMS still doesn't work anyway)
    • Another thing that i don't remember :p

What doesn't works:

• Camera
    • and other things :)

in other words a fully functionally rom!:D

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR DEVS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A DAILY USE!!!!!ROM WILL BE ONLY NEW BASEBAND 'CAUSE CYANOGENMOD SUPPORT IT NATIVELY!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH F***G ASSERTS PROBLEM REINSTALL BUGGY CLOCKWORKMOD 5.0.2.7 VIA ROM MANAGER

HERE THE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?baf1hv6ebr813zz

Funny-sim version: http://www.mediafire.com/?r546oasa6vyksh0 (HIGH RISK!!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORK OR BOOT 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE DATA PROBLEMS!!!TEST IT AND LET ME KNOW!!BASED ON GINGERBREAD CODE!!!)

TESTING KANG VERSION : http://www.mediafire.com/?dacmafj39csh7mj

Sources :http://github.com/lupohirp

CHANGELOG

BETA 2
    • BATTERY DRAIN FIXED
    • ADDED APEX LAUNCHER INSTEAD OF TREBUCHET 'CAUSE IS LIGHTER AND MORE SMOOTHER
    • LATEST CM SOURCES
    • DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NAME BETATESTING IS BETA2

BETA3
    • FULL OPENGL RENDERING
    • MIC FIXED (TESTED WITH MY GIRL :D)
    • ENABLED GENLOCK SUPPORT IN KERNEL FOR CAMERA (?)
    • CPU SET ON BOOT FIXED (WAS MY FAULT)

BETA4
    • Fixed v8 virtual machine7
    • Fixed youtube
    • Fixed facebook sync
    • Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
    • improved stability (had no freezes anymore)

PLEASE STOP TO ASKING TO DEVELOP FOR NEXUS ONE!!!IF YOU WANT THAT I DEVELOP FOR THIS DONATE ME ONE!:)

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS TO MY DONATORS!!!!!

Hope that we bring stable cyanogenmod 9......and let me say something: ICS is beautiful!

THANKS TO:
    • Andy572
    • Arjen
    • Bytecode
    • Adfad666

Without them and their precious advices/sources this couldn't be possibile!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE ME A BEER :)
    Okay everybody, good news!
    Camera is working!!! We can take pictures soon :D
    Already send some info to Lupo.
    Cleaning up my code now so I can upload it to GitHub.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i did itttttt!!!!we have full opengl hardware acceleration guys!!!!!!!!i'm so happyy!!!!!!!realllyyyy!!!!!wowwwwww!!!!!!so happyyyy!!!
    sorry guys for offline i've been five days not at home and i'm returning...tomorrow i will resume the work!!!:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    ok building with latest cm sources + a fix for facebook sync + a fix for system partition to get more space....if all goes good i will release beta4 :) after that development will be stopped for 1-2 day but only for one reason: i want to make this official as i received an offer to make this official also to become cm-member :) and i need 1-2 days to rebase my work on official cm-sources (also use cm-kernel with genlock,kgsl and KSM(new memory feature of ICS))...i'm using totally cm code so....it is a gift that i want to give you for helpin me a lot with moeny problems guys....hope that i will can do this :)