[Fixed] Permanent Red Light and Black Screen

Search This thread

nabi81

Apr 30, 2011
Hi!

My XZ is dead. There is just Red Light and black screen. When i reset it with on with Power + Volume Up it shows up flashing the red light twice and then no more LED light. Only when i switch it to the USB Charger it gets again permanent in red light.

It seems it can connect with Flashtool when i reset with Power+Volume Up, but ends with "Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.". Tried to flash C6603_10.3.A.0.423_Generic DE :confused:

With Sony Update Service i cant get any connection to the phone.

Phone is rooted and Bootloader is unlocked. (6603)

//Update:
Ok, i fixed by myself. This Thread from AhmedZadjali http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/help/how-unbricked-sony-xperia-z-c6603-t2615460 helped me a lot.

I only Hold Power + Volume Up till device vibrates three times so its shutdown. After that i used EMMA from Sony Mobile, installed programm and drivers under Win 8.1 After that plug in device with original sony usb cable. Important: Use a USB slot direct of your pc or laptop. Connectiong With a USB Hub it dont work. Flashing the Firmware wit EMMA and restart after the sucessful process. Starting with 2 % Charge in Stock FW - charging now and i am happy that my device is revived and unbricked :)

Last edited: