convert to GPE or International model

Search This thread

kaframaster

May 13, 2011
Surabaya
hey, as the titled said, I have htc one m8 verizon and I want to convert to GPE or International is it possible?

because i don't really need CDMA and also wanna get off from annoying "non verizon SIM" notification :(

my m8 is S-off and modified SuperCID

Last edited:

iii2

Oct 10, 2012
unfortunately it's not possible. You can install any rom made for verizon that you wan't there's even a one that is identical for the GPE rom but the device will always stays cdma.
maybe for the sim message there's a solution, but I didn't find any.

ImHavenHart

Oct 31, 2010
Los Angeles
hey, as the titled said, I have htc one m8 verizon and I want to convert to GPE or International is it possible?

because i don't really need CDMA and also wanna get off from annoying "non verizon SIM" notification :(

Flash Revolution HD Rom (8.1 if you're 4.4.2), choose International Variant. This will convert your phone to an international variant and it disables CDMA. It changes it to toggle between GSM / WCDMA / LTE Auto which also allows you to get some LTE in some areas. I did it with my Verizon M8. I'm using AT&T sim card and I'm getting LTE in some areas byt mostly HSDPA. No more "unknown sim" crap and CDMA is disabled since you won't be needing it. Here is a youtube video which shows how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhybCyd4Pg

Reactions: Waky

boazlaz

Dec 6, 2013
arhd

Flash Revolution HD Rom (8.1 if you're 4.4.2), choose International Variant. This will convert your phone to an international variant and it disables CDMA. It changes it to toggle between GSM / WCDMA / LTE Auto which also allows you to get some LTE in some areas. I did it with my Verizon M8. I'm using AT&T sim card and I'm getting LTE in some areas byt mostly HSDPA. No more "unknown sim" crap and CDMA is disabled since you won't be needing it. Here is a youtube video which shows how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhybCyd4Pg

where can i find ARHD 8.1?
cant find it anywhere

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.