[GUIDE] MyPhone Agua RIO Lite S4700 Root,Tweaks,Hacks,Custom Port ROM & Users Thread

Is Myphone RIO Lite a bang for buck compared to Other Phones

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

andzcs

Jan 27, 2011
Stuck on BootLoop

Hi Guys!

Got this MyPhone Rio Lite and it's working fine with GALAXY NOTE 3 custom rom ( Jellybean 4.2.2 ).
Now, my idiot friend borrowed it from me so that he can try other custom rom and he did flashed "Doggee_Kitkat_By_Mayank".

Now, the phone is stuck on MyPhone Logo ( BootLoop ). I tried pressing VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + POWER and press VOLUME UP again to go into recovery mode but the recovery mode isn't loading. After few seconds of waiting the phone's going to reboot again and again.

Any luck to solve this issue guys? I'm out of ideas on how to deal with this problem.

Thanks

andzcs

Jan 27, 2011
Hi Guys!

Got this MyPhone Rio Lite and it's working fine with GALAXY NOTE 3 custom rom ( Jellybean 4.2.2 ).
Now, my idiot friend borrowed it from me so that he can try other custom rom and he did flashed "Doggee_Kitkat_By_Mayank".

Now, the phone is stuck on MyPhone Logo ( BootLoop ). I tried pressing VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + POWER and press VOLUME UP again to go into recovery mode but the recovery mode isn't loading. After few seconds of waiting the phone's going to reboot again and again.

Any luck to solve this issue guys? I'm out of ideas on how to deal with this problem.

Thanks

Hey Guys!

Got my phone finally fixed by flashing stock rom ( 4.2.2 )
Took me several hours up to 1 whole day to finally get my phone recognized by the Flash Tool ( even already got everything installed ) and a bit of quirk on the mobile side also coz everytime I connect it to a live usb ( connected to power source : laptop or ac ) it's turning on automatically.
:D

jkenneth

Oct 16, 2014

sir nabootloop po ang myphone rio lite ko pagkatapos ko mag install ng custom rom ng aosp kitkat --cleankatKK ..nagresearch na po ako ilang days na .pero wla pa rn ako mkitang any solusyons ..i try to download the stock firmware and flashable stock rom sa google drive pero.hindi mdownload..
any solutions sir?.pls help po..bka ikaw na po mkakatulong sken.hopefully

my unit now is on and off po sya palagi saa boot animation nya.i tried other custom rom .pero wla pa rn po.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Presenting MyPhone Agua Rio Lite S4700

MyPhone Agua Rio Lite is the successor to MyPhone's best-selling MyPhone Agua Rio. It is a budget mid-range android smartphone with decent specifications released in the Philippines on April 2014. It has a 4.7" IPS display. It also have a quad-core Cortex A7 processor, with each core clocked at a maximum 1.3 GHz. Upon launch it is very cheap at a price of P3,999 or $90.91 US Dollar. It's also available in various vibrant colors. It's an alleged re-branded clone of Micromax Unite 2 A106 on India, Wiko Bloom on Russia and QMobile Noir i5.

MyPhone-Rio-Lite.jpg

MyPhone Agua Rio Lite S4700 Specifications
Dimensions: 138.5 x 71.5 x 9.5 mm
Display: 4.7 inch WVGA 480 x 800 pixels IPS display
Camera: 5 MegaPixel autofocus camera with LED flash, 2 MegaPixel front
Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G HSPA+ connectivity support
Network: Dual SIM Dual Standby capability
Battery: Removable 2,000 mAh Li-Ion
CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 CPU
GPU: 416 MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU
Soc: MediaTek MT6582
RAM: 512 MB
Memory: 4 GB ROM
Storage: MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32 GB (64/128GB FAT32 Format)

Before proceeding please read thoroughly and understand

If you fully understand and willing to take the risk please proceed and have fun :)

Rooting:
Install Framaroot 1.9+
Install SU
Choose "Barahir"
Reboot
Pray
Enjoy!
Hits Thanks button :)

------------------------------

Swap SD and Internal SD:
Root your phone (Framaroot 1.9+)
Install and run Root Explorer
Mount System as (R/W)
Copy vold.fstab
Paste (and overwrite) vold.fstab in system>etc
Reboot
Pray
Enjoy!

Notes:
1. Downloads is at 2nd Post...
2. Sir tanmoy4 reported that Framaroot 1.9 doesn't work for Micromax Unite 2 A106 sorry folks

More Guides

1. Kernel Source
  2. Breaking News Mediatek Sources
  3. Backup protect_f, protect_s and nvram of Myphone Agua RIO Lite S4700
  4. Get Readback backup of full stock ROM dump for MTK MediaTek Smartphone (Credits to sir Rnovino)
  5. CTR / CWM Recovery for Myphone Agua RIO Lite S4700 (Credits to sir Princeton Miel Jurilla)
  6. Android 4.4.2 Kitkat for Myphone Agua RIO Lite S4700 (Credits to sir gregsontee)
  7. Stock ROM Myphone Agua RIO Lite S4700 (Credits to sir fonehacker)
  8. Things that might wok on Myphone Agua RIO Lite S4700 (Credits to sir Sudeep Duhoon)
  9. More Custom ROMS

panu mdownload tong stock rom ng myphone rio lite?..pag siselect ko to ,napupunta sa ibang website (samsunggalaxytalk.com)
pls give another link po para mdirect download ko po to..bootloop na po unit ko.i wan to try to flash it .kung maayos ba

andzcs

Jan 27, 2011
Hey Mate!

Kindly check this link " http://mxrootrom.blogspot.com/2014/06/micromax-a106-unite-2-all-about.html ". That link contains tutorials like Flashing Stockrom ( JELLYBEAN, KITKAT ), custom roms, rooting, etc.

I have here a flashable stockrom ( jellybean ), but check out that link first since I got this stockrom from there.

If you're rio lite is JELLYBEAN and you install custom rom based on KITAT, your phone will be bricked. To solved that, you need to download a flashable jellybean stockrom and flash it via SP FlashTool... that'll solve your issue.

As for custom rom, I recommend using this

" http://mxrootrom.blogspot.com/2014/06/galaxy-s4-rom-for-micromax-unite-2.html " and
Note 3 Custom rom - just search it from the above url. Those 2 are the most stable roms I came across and been using for a while now.

UPDATE:

Currently uploading files here...
https://mega.co.nz/#F!55VwzZ4A!njtAfDduo7iyp_AXlSAcyw

Cheers
- andy

sir nabootloop po ang myphone rio lite ko pagkatapos ko mag install ng custom rom ng aosp kitkat --cleankatKK ..nagresearch na po ako ilang days na .pero wla pa rn ako mkitang any solusyons ..i try to download the stock firmware and flashable stock rom sa google drive pero.hindi mdownload..
any solutions sir?.pls help po..bka ikaw na po mkakatulong sken.hopefully

my unit now is on and off po sya palagi saa boot animation nya.i tried other custom rom .pero wla pa rn po.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

panu mdownload tong stock rom ng myphone rio lite?..pag siselect ko to ,napupunta sa ibang website (samsunggalaxytalk.com)
pls give another link po para mdirect download ko po to..bootloop na po unit ko.i wan to try to flash it .kung maayos ba

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [GUIDE] MyPhone Agua RIO Lite S4700 Root,Tweaks,Hacks,Custom Port ROM & Users Thread

Presenting MyPhone Agua Rio Lite S4700

MyPhone Agua Rio Lite is the successor to MyPhone's best-selling MyPhone Agua Rio. It is a budget mid-range android smartphone with decent specifications released in the Philippines on April 2014. It has a 4.7" IPS display. It also have a quad-core Cortex A7 processor, with each core clocked at a maximum 1.3 GHz. Upon launch it is very cheap at a price of P3,999 or $90.91 US Dollar. It's also available in various vibrant colors. It's an alleged re-branded clone of Micromax Unite 2 A106 on India, Wiko Bloom on Russia and QMobile Noir i5.

MyPhone-Rio-Lite.jpg

MyPhone Agua Rio Lite S4700 Specifications
    Dimensions: 138.5 x 71.5 x 9.5 mm
    Display: 4.7 inch WVGA 480 x 800 pixels IPS display
    Camera: 5 MegaPixel autofocus camera with LED flash, 2 MegaPixel front
    Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G HSPA+ connectivity support
    Network: Dual SIM Dual Standby capability
    Battery: Removable 2,000 mAh Li-Ion
    CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 CPU
    GPU: 416 MHz Mali-400 MP2 GPU
    Soc: MediaTek MT6582
    RAM: 512 MB
    Memory: 4 GB ROM
    Storage: MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32 GB (64/128GB FAT32 Format)

Before proceeding please read thoroughly and understand

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

If you fully understand and willing to take the risk please proceed and have fun :)

Rooting:
    Install Framaroot 1.9+
    Install SU
    Choose "Barahir"
    Reboot
    Pray
    Enjoy!

Swap SD and Internal SD:
    Root your phone (Framaroot 1.9+)
    Install and run Root Explorer
    Mount System as (R/W)
    Copy vold.fstab
    Paste (and overwrite) vold.fstab in system>etc
    Reboot
    Pray
    Enjoy!

Notes:
    1. Downloads is at 2nd Post...
    2. Sir tanmoy4 reported that Framaroot 1.9 doesn't work for Micromax Unite 2 A106 sorry folks

More Guides

1. Kernel Source
    2. Breaking News Mediatek Sources
    3. Backup protect_f, protect_s and nvram of Myphone Agua RIO Lite S4700
    4. Get Readback backup of full stock ROM dump for MTK MediaTek Smartphone (Credits to sir Rnovino)
    5. CTR / CWM Recovery for Myphone Agua RIO Lite S4700 (Credits to sir Princeton Miel Jurilla)
    6. Things that might wok on Myphone Agua RIO Lite S4700 (Credits to sir Sudeep Duhoon)
    7. More Custom ROMS

1. Get Readback backup of full stock ROM dump for MTK MediaTek Smartphone (Credits to sir Rnovino)
    2. Use framaroot and follow the instruction above. yes their rooting process is almost same.
    3. Yes memory swap hasten my memory card life, better use greenify (pls google it).
    4. No, it will not directly affect the system. But you should backup before trying anything.

Note: better use tricks made for MTK 6572 processor based phones.
    framaroot shows error !!

sir, your phone is same as Micromax Unite 2 A106 just the ram in unite 2 is 1 GB....i tried to root using framaroot , it showed 3 options namely barahir, boromir and farahir but none of them worked....selecting any of the three showed error. btw still thanks for the response to my post.
    Sir, i forgot to back-up my vold.fstab file. If ever kung gusto ko mag unswap sa SD at internal storage ko, kaya lang na rewrite na yung file. May paraan paba para, maka kuha akung ng ganun na file?

it is possible sir..dont worry i will make and post a stock vold.fstab here..just give me sometime ok :)

Update: Sir just look for the vold.fstab.bak on my gdrive folder and just repeat the instructions above to regain your default SD setup :)