Can't flash back to stock

Search This thread

DRatJr

I have tried a Kit seen in these forums, where I follow directions but it doesn't actually download the stock firmware, only the CSS of the website (weird?).

I have also tried to download the stockfirmware and do it via RSDLite, but, the firmware is going to take over 2 hours to download from filefactory and I think thats just an incredibly long time for that to download. My internet speed can support WAY faster than that.

I have a Sprint Moto X by the way XT1056 on 4.4.4. And I just want to get to complete stock. Unlocked bootloader but not rooted anymore.

Can anyone help?

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
Can you provide a link for it? Other than the above mentioned? It shouldn't take over two hours to download that file on my connection but I can't find another source.
There is a link to thread with some sources for SBF files in my signature.

Keep in mind, public file hosting sites like FileFactory, Mega, etc can sometimes be slow. The bottleneck is often at their end of the connection.

nhizzat

Mar 12, 2011
Google Pixel 3
OnePlus 6T
Can you provide a link for it? Other than the above mentioned? It shouldn't take over two hours to download that file on my connection but I can't find another source.

It shouldn't but what other choice do you have? Instead of waiting the 2 hours to let the download finish, you spent at least the past 5 days searching for a faster mirror instead. How much longer are you going to waste your time searching?

Last edited: