[Themed Apk] BlackedOut or Clear MightyText-Tablet Updated to v1.75 LOVING IT!!!!

Search This thread
DarkMightyText for tablets

I'm in total love with Mighty Text so I just had to invert it to match my theme.

This app uses your gmail account to sync your phone and tablet together so you can receive and reply to sms messages on your tablet!!!

Since it has many hardcoded lines in smali I couldn't add it to my theme chooser themes so I themed the entire app.

I figured why be stingy so I decided to share it with everyone.

I really like it how I themed it but couldn't find the yellow and green battery code so I just left it the way it is!

I themed everything else even the pop-up so I hope you like it!

I'm not wanting to make any other colors or modifications to how I have it now so please refrain from asking for different colors or changes!

If you want to use it, share it or modify it the way you want go right ahead, I just themed it I DIDN'T MAKE IT...the original app is on the playstore here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mightytext.tablet

Ok here are some screens:

framed_Screenshot_2013-04-26-23-49-27.png
framed_Screenshot_2013-04-26-23-40-33.png
framed_Screenshot_2013-04-29-18-40-43.png
framed_Screenshot_2013-04-29-18-15-51.png

Instructions:

1. Install Phone version on your phone if not already done from the playstore here: Phone version
2. Download themed apk
3. Uninstall Playstore version
4. Install themed version from your sdcard using package installer "No need to push or copy paste to data/app"
5. Sign in gmail account
6. Enjoy the SMS Darkness

Themed apk attached and also I uploaded it here:

BlackedOutMightyText.apk

ClearMightyText.apk

If you see anything that looks odd or text washed out please provide a screenshot and what phone you have.
I will try and fix theme issues only...app issues need to be sent to the developer NOT ME!!!

Hope you enjoy the theme!!

DJ

Change Log:

v1.50 Initial release
v1.65 Updated with original app and popup themed better!
v1.75 New UI and cleaner look!

Attachments

• BlackedOutMightyText1.75.apk
    620.7 KB · Views: 232
  • ClearMightyText1.75.apk
    621.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Re: [Themed Apk] DarkMightyText-Tablet-v1 Text from your tablet but with Dark UI

Awesome! Thank you for this. I've been using your Dark themes since my Fascinate days and now on my GS3 and N7. I really like MightyText but hated the colors. This is perfect.

@jburk68

That's awesome, glad you like it! :sly:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

czeph

Sep 16, 2010
Re: [Themed Apk] BlackedOutMightyText-Tablet-v2 Text from your tablet but with Dark U

Nicely done! Found this while checking out the Droid Forums RSS. Just in time for the update.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Vepaot

Feb 9, 2012
Kansas City
Great news man. +1

Will you be keeping it updated as new versions come out? I'm asking in case I need to subscribe to this.

Last edited:
Re: [Themed Apk] BlackedOutMightyText-Tablet-v2 Text from your tablet but with Dark U

Great news man. +1

Will you be keeping it updated as new versions come out? I'm asking in case I need to subscribe to this.

Yes, but I will be linking it to my new team site soon, Team Blackout is the name. Going to try transparent next.

Reactions: djd338

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
Works like a charm on my HP Touchpad. Funny bit is that the official app refused to sync any of the contacts pictures. This one loaded them up right away. Thanks a ton.

Works like a charm on my HP Touchpad. Funny bit is that the official app refused to sync any of the contacts pictures. This one loaded them up right away. Thanks a ton.

I noticed that too, I cleaned up the code a little to optimize it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cajunflavoredbob
I want to say I'm sorry to those who had issues with the playstore, I was not up to par due to the lack of sleep I had the day before and built it missing needed files. So I woke up to my playstore not wanting to open. I found the missing files and rebuilt it working properly so here is a tester to try and see if it fixes these issues:

BlackedOutPlaystore4.0-v2.zip

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DarkMightyText for tablets

I'm in total love with Mighty Text so I just had to invert it to match my theme.

This app uses your gmail account to sync your phone and tablet together so you can receive and reply to sms messages on your tablet!!!

Since it has many hardcoded lines in smali I couldn't add it to my theme chooser themes so I themed the entire app.

I figured why be stingy so I decided to share it with everyone.

I really like it how I themed it but couldn't find the yellow and green battery code so I just left it the way it is!

I themed everything else even the pop-up so I hope you like it!

I'm not wanting to make any other colors or modifications to how I have it now so please refrain from asking for different colors or changes!

If you want to use it, share it or modify it the way you want go right ahead, I just themed it I DIDN'T MAKE IT...the original app is on the playstore here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mightytext.tablet

Ok here are some screens:

framed_Screenshot_2013-04-26-23-49-27.png
    framed_Screenshot_2013-04-26-23-40-33.png
    framed_Screenshot_2013-04-29-18-40-43.png
    framed_Screenshot_2013-04-29-18-15-51.png

Instructions:

1. Install Phone version on your phone if not already done from the playstore here: Phone version
    2. Download themed apk
    3. Uninstall Playstore version
    4. Install themed version from your sdcard using package installer "No need to push or copy paste to data/app"
    5. Sign in gmail account
    6. Enjoy the SMS Darkness

Themed apk attached and also I uploaded it here:

BlackedOutMightyText.apk

ClearMightyText.apk

If you see anything that looks odd or text washed out please provide a screenshot and what phone you have.
    I will try and fix theme issues only...app issues need to be sent to the developer NOT ME!!!

Hope you enjoy the theme!!

DJ

Change Log:

v1.50 Initial release
    v1.65 Updated with original app and popup themed better!
    v1.75 New UI and cleaner look!
    Updated...Sorry it took so long!!!! If it updates again please PM me or just post here!!!
    Go get all the blackout love here http://www.designrifts.com/teamblackedoutapp/

Our new team has made over 30 blacked out apps for everyone to use!

GO GET THE LOVE!

NEXT UP...TRANSPARENT...coming soon!

py2u9a3e.jpg
    detutegy.jpg

Re: [Themed Apk] DarkMightyText-Tablet-v1 Text from your tablet but with Dark UI

Update on the way with a new pop-up themed way better. Yay mms support!
    ejehy9yj.jpg