[Q] Stuck in boot logo, cant enter recovery mode.

Search This thread

GZ0ne05

Mar 19, 2013
Manila, Philippines
I have a very hard problem here guys! Please help me!

My prob is that my Note II is stuck in boot loop, and I cant even enter the recovery mode. Now here's to make things worse... my USB flex port is damaged and it wont connect to my computer. That made me insane! Now I cant even revert to the stock firmware.

Please help me guys! We'll have our school tomorrow and I won't have a phone to bring with me. Plus, I dont want to inconvenience my parents. One more problem. Im out of warranty period so ifI bring my phone to a service center, Im sure Ill have to pay a lot.

Please tell me some ways to fix my phone. Thanks!

P.S. My phone can go to Download Mode but not to recovery.

erljayp

Dec 27, 2012

My prob is that my Note II is stuck in boot loop, and I cant even enter the recovery mode. Now here's to make things worse... my USB flex port is damaged and it wont connect to my computer. That made me insane! Now I cant even revert to the stock firmware.

Please help me guys! We'll have our school tomorrow and I won't have a phone to bring with me. Plus, I dont want to inconvenience my parents. One more problem. Im out of warranty period so ifI bring my phone to a service center, Im sure Ill have to pay a lot.

You need the usb port to use odin for download mode. o_O
Since you can't boot elsewhere, you really need to fix the port first. Then flash the stock firmware on your own. :)

Reactions: GZ0ne05

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
How do you charge your battery?
There must be some way to use your SD card to flash something from it.

Verny if his USB is not working then how he could use the jig.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need the usb port to use odin for download mode. o_O
    Since you can't boot elsewhere, you really need to fix the port first. Then flash the stock firmware on your own. :)