Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bajee11

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 10, 2012
Montreal
xxTweaker 0.3.6 German, English, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian for Fluxi XX.01 RC5.2

How to install translated xxTweaker

1. Unzip file and transfer net.fluxi.xxTweaker-0.3.6.apk to internal storage
  2. Uninstall the original xxTweaker
  3. Install net.fluxi.xxTweaker-0.3.6.apk from internal storage
  4. Enjoy!

Language is determined according to your Android OS. I changed the default language of the application to English, so no matter what Android OS language you have, app will always open in English. Except those using German, Italian, Portuguese and Portuguese Brazilian based Android OS, you will have the app opening up in those respective languages.

Download: xxTweaker_0.3.6_MULTI_LANG_bajee11.zip

zenosteam

Jan 18, 2011
oran
That's the reason why u can't find it...before flashing the kernel fluxi recommanded to select the autoupdate option..try to do like yhe other user suggested ;)

+1 mate:)

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

xxTweaker 0.3.6 German, English, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian for Fluxi XX.01 RC5.2

How to install translated xxTweaker

1. Unzip file and transfer net.fluxi.xxTweaker-0.3.6.apk to internal storage
  2. Uninstall the original xxTweaker
  3. Install net.fluxi.xxTweaker-0.3.6.apk from internal storage
  4. Enjoy!

Language is determined according to your Android OS. I changed the default language of the application to English, so no matter what Android OS language you have, app will always open in English. Except those using German, Italian, Portuguese and Portuguese Brazilian based Android OS, you will have the app opening up in those respective languages.

Download: xxTweaker_0.3.6_MULTI_LANG_bajee11.zip

bajee11 you have made it you are the update man of this thread :)

Reactions: bajee11

myfluxi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 28, 2011
Charge current is physically limited to 450 mA and 650 mA steps. Actually I'm not sure if 650 mA are chosen depending on a rounded value (i.E. ((650 - 450) / 2) +1 or already if the value is above 450 mA (450 + 1).

You can effectively speed up charging under Misc and USB, not using a wall charger.

Oh, regarding the damn update procedure of xxTweaker: I will revive my trusty Gingerbread OTA updater and seperare the tweaker from the kernel. The app is simply too mighty now...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 308374

New version doesn't save (again ) freq-responsiveness. Have put the kernel app as system app and fixed permissions, also deleted the pref.XML but this glitch is still there...

Just fyi: on my phone, New versions doesn't keep old UV values. Crashes every time.
5.1 yesterday gave me 7h of screen on in 20h away from charger!! Mighty!!

Sent from my SGS2 - SlimICS Rom & Fluxi Kernel

bons

Jan 1, 2005
The Netherlands
Sensors & Foxhound

Hi all,

I have been struggling with my sensors, especially the gyro sensor. After flashing Foxhound AOKP-rom, I had no auto-rotation. AFter a lot of testing and flashing, it turned out to be the combination of Foxhound and Fluxi rc5.1/5.2.

Foxhound + Fluxi 5.0 is fine.
Foxhound + Siyah is fine.
Omega-rom + Fluxi 5.x is fine.

Strange.
But I thought it might come in handy for you guys to know this ...

myfluxi

Jun 28, 2011
New version doesn't save (again ) freq-responsiveness. Have put the kernel app as system app and fixed permissions, also deleted the pref.XML but this glitch is still there...
Thanks for the bugreport, was able to reproduce and quickly fix it. sysfs expects a value in KHz, the tweaker set it in MHz (falling back to the minimum value of 100000).

Hi all,

I have been struggling with my sensors, especially the gyro sensor. After flashing Foxhound AOKP-rom, I had no auto-rotation. AFter a lot of testing and flashing, it turned out to be the combination of Foxhound and Fluxi rc5.1/5.2.

Foxhound + Fluxi 5.0 is fine.
Foxhound + Siyah is fine.
Omega-rom + Fluxi 5.x is fine.

Strange.
But I thought it might come in handy for you guys to know this ...
Press the monkey logcat button in General, zip /data/.xxTweaker/logs/logcat{date}.txt and post it here as attachement.

Charge current is physically limited to 450 mA and 650 mA steps. Actually I'm not sure if 650 mA are chosen depending on a rounded value (i.E. ((650 - 450) / 2) +1 or already if the value is above 450 mA (450 + 1).

You can effectively speed up charging under Misc and USB, not using a wall charger.

Oh, regarding the damn update procedure of xxTweaker: I will revive my trusty Gingerbread OTA updater and seperare the tweaker from the kernel. The app is simply too mighty now...

650 mA is the default chosen current but previously I've tried 950 mA current on your kernel using the xxtweaker and noticed quite an improvement in the charging time. I'm aware that it is quite dangerous to charge the phone so quickly (at least I think it is :rolleyes: )
And also I was using a wall charger. Though the actual charging time doesn't matter much thanks to the battery life achieved with the kernel ;) I'll try the misc and USB charging methods for speeding up the charging :D
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

myfluxi

Jun 28, 2011
You may use a script and add it to /system/etc/init.d, with a line like:
Code:
echo 950 650 650 > /sys/devices/virtual/misc/charge_current/charge_current

I will not readd this option into the tweaker app.

francesco.cordella

May 21, 2012
Belluno
Hi guys..

I'm using the foxhound Rom and the fluxi kernel rc5.2 but the auto rotate doesen't work..
But if i flash the siyah kernel on this rom all works perfect..

Any solution?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You may use a script and add it to /system/etc/init.d, with a line like:
Code:
echo 950 650 650 > /sys/devices/virtual/misc/charge_current/charge_current

I will not readd this option into the tweaker app.

Not gonna re-add? No problem. Thanks for the script suggestion, I'll be sure to check that out :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

kowcop

Dec 8, 2011
Is there a chance the translated tweaker app can be included in a special version? I know it isn't that much effort to install it seperately, but if the dev is an active member here, perhaps the translated app could be added easily

RGNDI

Jul 5, 2011
Yauco
www.rgndi.com
Change log

XX.01-RC5.2 27/05/2012
kernel: cpufreq: interactive: start/stop kinteractiveup with the governor (fixes reboot when charging while device is off)
ramdisk: Copy MFC firmware for ROMs that do not include the file (play video files even on badly cooked ROMs)
xxTweaker: Update to v0.3.6
xxTweaker: Allow +-1000 steps for Seekbars with a maximum value > 10000
xxTweaker: Clarify that BLN will be of course disabled if charger is unplugged
xxTweaker: Run Boot Completed Service only once (should fix toasts "xxTweaker has been granted Superuser permissions" in other applications)

While I Do Like this Kernel, I dont think its Fair to diss Other Devs Hard Work, Especially Devs who Dont Diss YOUR WORK.

Reactions: kilometers4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FLUXI KERNEL ICS I9100 *27.06.12*

Features:
    • Current version: XX.02-beta10
    • Must-have for CyanogenMod AOKP CM9 and ICS
    • Linux kernel 3.0.36
    • Samsung Open Source Update 4
    • Toolchain XX.03, Linaro GCC 4.7.1 NEON FPU optimizations for ARM Cortex-A9
    • Optimized kernel configuration
    • Compiler tweaks
    • ClockworkMod Recovery 5.5.0.4 xxTouch fully customized & Remanufactured
    xxTweaker app with huge functionality:
    • Kernel Backlight Notification BLN, Breathing, LED-Fadeout * BLN and LED in xxTweaker
    • Backlight Notification BLN * 100% Working by BLN Control
    • CPU OC / UV 100-1600MHz * As xxTweaker, Voltage Control, or SetCPU init.d script
    • Governor and Governor Settings * CPU / governor in xxTweaker
    • ondemand governor significantly optimized with screen-off profile and boost at low frequencies * CPU / governor in xxTweaker
    • CPU hotplugging Settings * CPU / hotplug in xxTweaker
    • Energy saving options * General to xxTweaker
    • I/O scheduler * General to xxTweaker
    • Charging current settings for AC and USB Misc * General to xxTweaker
    • GPU OC / UV 3step 67-400MHz, 700-1200mV and thresholds * As xxTweaker, Voltage Control or init.d script
    • LCD Density Settings * General to xxTweaker
    • ROM Manager * As xxTweaker
    • Automated multiple Flash files in a zip-through * As xxTweaker
    • Screen cursor hysteresis movement * As xxTweaker or tegrak Touch Move
    • Touch screen sensitivity (ex. display with protective cover) * As xxTweaker
    • Volume of Quiet to LOUDERER adjustable * sound settings in xxTweaker
    • Super AMOLED mDNIe +, sharp, beautiful colors with no yellowing * Configurable with xxTweaker
    • Configurable brightness/gamma * Level in xxTweaker
    • Configurable screen color temperature * in xxTweaker
    • And much more ...
    • Public sources under https://github.com/myfluxi/xxICSKernel

Original Thread Link: http://www.android-hilfe.de/kernel-...ernel-ics-xxtweaker-app-xxtouch-recovery.html

Official Discussion Thread (Non-development/settings/battery life) : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1732028

LATEST RELEASE XX.02-beta9

Download:
    CWM ZIP: Fluxi CWM XX.02-beta10

Odin TAR: Fluxi ODIN XX.02-beta10

xxTweaker Download:

xxTweaker-0.3.9_rc2.zip
    Kernel Update Fluxi ICS XX.03-beta1

CWM ZIP: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.03-beta1.zip

Odin TAR: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.03-beta1.tar

Update xxTweaker v0.4.0_beta1

OTA or direct download: fluxi-xxTweaker-0.4.0_beta1.apk

Changelog:
    • Kernel: Rebase on top of CM kernel, code review, cleanup
    • Kernel: Add vr I/O scheduler
    • Kernel: Limit GPU voltage back to 800mV, a lower limit may cause Mali kernel errors
    • Kernel: Use LED button brightness for constant and blinking BLN
    • Kernel: USB: Use 4 storage pipeline buffers
    • Kernel: USB: Increase vbus draw
    • Ramdisk: Update recovery
    • Ramdisk: Use cool Android Jelly Bean charging gfx
    • Ramdisk: Install ntfs-3g binary
    • xxTweaker: Update to v0.4.0_beta1
    • xxTweaker: Automount NTFS drives to {internal SD-Card}/usbdisk
    • xxTweaker: Move fix permissions task to thread, fixes UI freeze
    • xxTweaker: OTA: Don't download updates if file is already present
    • xxTweaker: OTA: Uninstall and install tweaker .apk instead of flashing a zip, personal settings are persistent
    • xxTweaker: Disable vibration settings, it's in CM now
    Kernel Update Fluxi ICS XX.02-beta10

Slomo may be actually two bugs, which explains why it happened much less with beta9. So those observations regarding the mmc driver were not totally unfounded while the conclusion may have been a bit off. Let's see what happens.

CWM ZIP: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.02-beta10.zip

Odin TAR: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.02-beta10.tar

Changelog:
    • Kernel: Fix typo in ext4 driver that may have caused those slowdowns on wakeup and unlock
    • Kernel: touchscreen: Optionally flash LED buttons on touch, not in the tweaker app yet, if you need it *now*, echo/write time in ms into /sys/class/sec/sec_touchscreen/tsp_flash_timeout, e.g. for one second
      echo 1000 > /sys/class/sec/sec_touchscreen/tsp_flash_timeout
    • Fileserver: On download instead of "download.php" correct filenames are saved
    Thank me if everyone is happy again :)
    Kernel Update Fluxi XX.02-beta4

This update is only needed for the new led backlight level (= "0") to avoid users reporting their bln was broken.

CWM ZIP: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.02-beta4.zip

Odin TAR: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.02-beta4.tar

Update xxTweaker v0.3.9_beta5

This is a monster update (at least for me), now we're having a feature freeze.

OTA or direct download: fluxi-xxTweaker-0.3.9_beta5.zip

Changelog:
    • kernel: keyboard: cypress: Use standard voltage for constant/blinking bln, with very low voltages, the user might wonder why "bln does not work"
    • kernel: Upstream patches from CM9 repo and more smaller patches
    • ramdisk: Update CWM recovery, add "Power off" option in Advanced menu (user request)
    • xxTweaker: System: Rewrite LCD-Density part to catch unxpected user settings
    • xxTweaker: System: Reset fuel gauge option (user request)
    • xxTweaker: Display: Rewrite touch config logic
    • xxTweaker: BLN & LED: New "Level 0" for the LED button backlight, helps as workaround to keep LED buttons effectively off
    • xxTweaker: BLN & LED: New 1 minute timeout for notifications (user request)
    • xxTweaker: CPU: On governor change, reload saved user settings for the selected governor. So now it's possible to have individual settings for each governor - nice!
    • xxTweaker: CPU: Remove read only value sampling_rate_min from settings in ondemand and conservative
    • xxTweaker: CPU: Fix Bus Frequency up threshold value on reload after reboot
    • xxTweaker: CPU: Fix on changing governors, governor list reports the actually selected governor
    • xxTweaker: New settings administration. Save, restore, manage and reset your settings. As it is a new function that required much more than 1000 lines of code and a lot of detail work (and as a sidenote is the killer feature in ExTweaks Pro that costs you $$$), there may be small errors. If errors occure, please supply logs and report what exactly happened before failure.