{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

gechu

Sep 3, 2009
I don't like the direction this discussion has taken. The software is free, developed by people at their free time. You really can't have any expectations what so ever on the development pace, mirrors etc..

Has anyone tried 108 with this fix?
" - touch Screen fix (nAa ideea) "

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

L

LeParkour012

FXP CM9 did not detect my
SIM Card
Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

jonxz

Aug 21, 2010
Well some user would like to test it, but they have to get the ROM first, right?
If we can't even get our hand on it, how are we gonna discuss/give comments and improvement suggestion?

Reactions: Bushmaster78FS
I have some questions, maybe one of you guys could help me out. I have installed this mod a couple of days ago and it's great so far but i wanna ask you something: The brightness level setting is not saved after i put the phone to sleep. I set it to 100% level and turn the screen off and as soon as i turn it back on and unlock it, the brightness is lower. Am i missing something here? And the second, how to set up custom ringtones to contacts? I have found an option, i set it up, but when that contact calls me, it doesn't ring with that custom ringtone but with the general ringtone that i set up in settings.
Thanx

h.debnath

Sep 19, 2011
Toronto
I have some questions, maybe one of you guys could help me out. I have installed this mod a couple of days ago and it's great so far but i wanna ask you something: The brightness level setting is not saved after i put the phone to sleep. I set it to 100% level and turn the screen off and as soon as i turn it back on and unlock it, the brightness is lower. Am i missing something here? And the second, how to set up custom ringtones to contacts? I have found an option, i set it up, but when that contact calls me, it doesn't ring with that custom ringtone but with the general ringtone that i set up in settings.
Thanx

i have the same exact problem, the brightness keeps shifting lower than what i set it. It happens when i put the phone to sleep or when after using the camera app. It's really tedious to keep on changing the brightness level every time.

diegast

Nov 2, 2010
Well some user would like to test it, but they have to get the ROM first, right?
If we can't even get our hand on it, how are we gonna discuss/give comments and improvement suggestion?

No problems from the Netherlands. Just...... that downloading with Google Chrome from up.to gives the time-out errors everyone experiences. But with IE it works like a charm...! Dunno about Firefox eg........ :) Anyone can conform this..?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

bobhobelman

Sep 29, 2009
Zutphen
With firefox now I can download from the Netherlands. The thing what I need to do was register. Without registration it was not possible, now I can download for free in even 2 minutes. So speed is up on uploaded.to.

skuffle

Oct 15, 2011
FXP109 - touchscreen landscape is fixed :)

Have just tested the touchscreen in landscape using FXP109 on an Arc, and the bug that stopped the touchscreen working on the lower edge has been fixed :)

Not sure when it was fixed, but it I think it was still broken about 4 versions back.

Thanks FXP!

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Has anyone tried 108 with this fix?
" - touch Screen fix (nAa ideea) "

See my post above - looks like it has fixed the problem :)

Maudiefech

Jul 1, 2011
i have the same exact problem, the brightness keeps shifting lower than what i set it. It happens when i put the phone to sleep or when after using the camera app. It's really tedious to keep on changing the brightness level every time.

I'm having this problem too!!! Should it be a "wrong baseband" problem? Cuz I'm using baseband 48, but everything else seems to be fine...

kokbiel

Nov 2, 2010
Linköping
You only say that because you can download this free stuff. Tables would quickly turn if you could NOT download it.

Everyone can download this. Either learn to use a proxy, or wait for the release on official cyanogenmod page. If you can't even be bothered to learn how to use a proxy, you most likely won't be able to contribute anything to the testingphase...

So, show some respect to the dev-team and stop whining.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App

Bushmaster78FS

Mar 1, 2011
Sun City, AZ
www.youtube.com
Everyone can download this. Either learn to use a proxy, or wait for the release on official cyanogenmod page. If you can't even be bothered to learn how to use a proxy, you most likely won't be able to contribute anything to the testingphase...

So, show some respect to the dev-team and stop whining.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA App
You know, I am not going to even dignify this with a response as you are assuming a little too much and being quite arrogant. You try a proxy and let me know the results! Proxies do not always work. "If you can't even be bothered to" see the common complaints from lots of users in this thread, maybe then you should not even assume who knows what.

rashid.fairus

Dec 6, 2011
Klang
wow,the same issue..i like this thread..download link is ok,but maybe not easy to get it unlike mediafire for example,so try other alternative,nothing easy guys..

from the ARC

h.debnath

Sep 19, 2011
Toronto
Also another problem is during an incoming call, I cannot pull the status bar down at all, but when I exit the app while the call is in the background I am able to. The problem does not happen when I make an outgoing call.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FreeXperia PROJECT
    (Unlocked bootloader only)

We suport following accesorries
    LIVEVIEW
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/liveviewmicrodisplay?cc=gb&lc=en#a
    LIVEWATCH http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/smartwatch?cc=gb&lc=en
    ANT+ http://www.thisisant.com/pages/technology/what-is-ant-plus

If you want to contribute to FreeXperia Project you can access it on git
    https://github.com/freexperia

if you want to support our work you can donate
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=THUJZQB2U5PNC

Our team is not responsable of any damage that you or you phone will suffer by using our work
    HOWTO

to flash cm7 rom you have to take 3 steps (after unpacking the 7z archive)

step 1 - copy update.zip and GAPPS ADDON to sdcard

step 2 - flash new kernel (always use the kernel provided in CM7 / it is incompatible with stock ROM)

ON PC - run fastboot flash boot boot.img (an black window will open and will stay open untill kernel is flashed)
    ON PHONE - put phone in fastboot mode (power off then press lower right key and plug usb cable) and phone LED will light BLUE

step 3
    - when phone is booting (FreeXperia Logo) press volume down key several times to enter recovery
    - choose apply update from sdcard and select rom
    - choose apply update from sdcard and select GAPPS
    - wipe device
    - reboot

DOWNLOAD
    Look in my signature !

please don't mirror (we want to have download conunt)

cm7_1.jpgcm7_3.jpgcm7_2.jpg
    CM7 PROGRESS

FIXED
    GSM - voice and data
    SENSORS - from source
    WIFI - from source
    FM - from source (not working for now)
    LIGHTS - from source
    VIDEO - from source
    AUDIO - from source
    GPS - from source
    Gralloc - from source
    HOTSPOT - from source
    BT - precompiled
    Live View - UGLY but SMART Accesory
    Live Watch - usefull, nice, smart
    RECOVERY - almost ready
    3D - precompiled
    CAMERA - precompiled
    ANT+ - precompiled and source

WORK IN PROGRESS
    HDMI - work in progress (for suported devices)
    FM - work in progress

BUGTRAKER
    http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/
    hy all

GREAT NEWS
    WE GAVE MERGED ARC,NEO and PLAY devices into CyanogenMod

we will prepare new releases soon
    sorry for delay
    build system is broken and we can not make new rom
    we will keep you updated

J
    FreeXperia Team