[Q] Speaker Question

Search This thread

Kobraki17

Dec 5, 2010
Philadelphia
I noticed today that my music is all coming out of the LEFT speaker on my phone. If I cover it with my hand to type, I can feel it heavily vibrating on my hand and the music gets heavily muffled. I tried covering the RIGHT speaker, and noticed no difference at all to the music volume/quality. Is this normal? What is the RIGHT speaker used for?

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
I noticed today that my music is all coming out of the LEFT speaker on my phone. If I cover it with my hand to type, I can feel it heavily vibrating on my hand and the music gets heavily muffled. I tried covering the RIGHT speaker, and noticed no difference at all to the music volume/quality. Is this normal? What is the RIGHT speaker used for?

There is only one speaker

coolboy6332

Mar 19, 2013

This is totally normal, the left speaker is the actual speaker while the right is a dummy that i believe houses the microphone.

Reactions: Kobraki17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is totally normal, the left speaker is the actual speaker while the right is a dummy that i believe houses the microphone.