You're apps/mods in 9300/9305 CM11

Search This thread

Marcioxda

Apr 15, 2014
Braga
Hi! I already install CM 11, i'm a beginner in this. The first impression that I have about this mod is that was awesome but I will like to know what apps or mods do you have on you're device.
Thank you ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397589294840.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397589294840.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 340

f0xy

Aug 23, 2010
Manchester
Seriously?

Close this thread.

Search the forum, there are plenty of threads that already meet your requirement.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Marcioxda

Apr 15, 2014
Braga
I search daily and I only found topics of mod rom's..... I will like to know what you have.... For have ideas for my phone ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

k-semler

Jan 6, 2009
Pullman WA
It depends on what you want to do with your phone, Customizations could include everything from having a non-stock wallpaper downloaded from the internet, to a new homescreen manager, to rolling your own ROM.

Marcioxda

Apr 15, 2014
Braga
Excuse me, it was just a trivial question, I just wanted to have your suggestions for apps for my phone, didn't know it was so tragic. Well, thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AssassinGEO

Sep 12, 2013
Tbilisi
For dialer and contacts,I use exDialer.
For messaging, I use 8sms.
For gallery, I use QuickPic.
For photos,I use Lenovo Super Camera app,and for videos,I use stock google camera (Camera JB+ app).
I use tasker to force governor change to performance when opening cameras to make video smooth.
My kernel is Googy Max 2. Interactive governor.

Else isn't necessary.

Reactions: Marcioxda

Marcioxda

Apr 15, 2014
Braga
For photos,I use Lenovo Super Camera app,and for videos,I use stock google camera (Camera JB+ app).
I use tasker to force governor change to performance when opening cameras to make video smooth.

Else isn't necessary.

Thank you very mutch assassinGEO, was exactly what I wanted :D, have some great apps :)

I have kitkat, I will not need exDialer or 8sms, but other applications were excelent for me, thank you.

Last edited:

AssassinGEO

Sep 12, 2013
Tbilisi
Thank you very mutch assassinGEO, was exactly what I wanted :D, have some great apps :)

I have kitkat, I will not need exDialer or 8sms, but other applications were excelent for me, thank you.

Kitkat Dialer isn't really original coming from Nexus 5, it's a little different.
The thing is,exDialer has an swipe option like stock ROM has and has even themes. Like ICS , Stock touchwiz (with sounds) and kitkat too and is a lot faster. Still personal choise,tho :)

No problems,man.

Marcioxda

Apr 15, 2014
Braga
Yeah, I've noticed, by chance before having kitkat had this' exDialer "and was very good. I like the original kitkat CM11 up is quite reactive and beautiful.

Thank again :)

TWEAKiMP

Mar 2, 2013
Münster
Cm11,cyandelta, nova launcher for cooler home screen, Google now + calendar as organizer, adblock, background wallpapers from depthcore, moon reader for ebooks, quick office, vlc for videos, tubemate to load YouTube videos :victory:

KMino

Sep 15, 2010
Xposed framework with Greenify, App Settings, XPrivacy, are a must :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Marcioxda

Apr 15, 2014
Braga
Thanks for the suggestion. I already have the 'xprivacy' and it's great.

That's funny. I was wrong to write.

floxigen

Sep 4, 2010
Annemasse

Else isn't necessary.

Can you explain me how to force performance on omni with tasker ?

Envoyé de mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're
    YOU ARE

Else isn't necessary.

Kitkat Dialer isn't really original coming from Nexus 5, it's a little different.
    The thing is,exDialer has an swipe option like stock ROM has and has even themes. Like ICS , Stock touchwiz (with sounds) and kitkat too and is a lot faster. Still personal choise,tho :)

No problems,man.
    Cm11,cyandelta, nova launcher for cooler home screen, Google now + calendar as organizer, adblock, background wallpapers from depthcore, moon reader for ebooks, quick office, vlc for videos, tubemate to load YouTube videos :victory: