Just2Clean Kitchen Files

Search This thread

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
As promised, here are Just2Clean's kitchen files. You will need to use either JustClean's EasyBakeOven or Bepe's kitchen in order to use them. Just download either of the kitchens, delete the OEM and SYS folders and replace them with these.

This does NOT include my micro Extended ROM, but if you've flashed my ROM, you already have it installed.

Linky It's the Working_Folder

macaraballojr

Nov 10, 2006
New York
sorry still kinda new to all this ROM cooking...

So this is a newer build of the OS?

I the just2clean kitchen you released I want to keep all those packages I have in there so all i have to do is add the files from this OEM folder to that one and replace the sys folder... am I right?

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
sorry still kinda new to all this ROM cooking...

So this is a newer build of the OS?

I the just2clean kitchen you released I want to keep all those packages I have in there so all i have to do is add the files from this OEM folder to that one and replace the sys folder... am I right?

This is not my newest build, this is the Just2Clean that I had already released. If you want to get a newer build, search for EasyPortOven 2.2 and use that to port over the ROM. It will change the ROM, though, as the SYS folder has been optimized. You'll learn more about this in one of my upcoming cooking lessons.

macaraballojr

Nov 10, 2006
New York
awsome!.... Do you know more or less when you will be comming out with this lesson?

Again Thank you for all ur help and work... You Rock dude!

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
awsome!.... Do you know more or less when you will be comming out with this lesson?

Again Thank you for all ur help and work... You Rock dude!

Well, you have to follow all my lessons first, in order to understand the whole process, so keep studying my lessons as they come and the ones I have already released and you'll be ok.

slimag

Aug 4, 2006
hmm well old kitchen still works but when i replace files with that attached ive got problem with running buildos (its building temp but after a while its giving up and show problem with buildos (windows dialog) and then with buildxip...)
old kitchen works. i also tried to use a fresh upacked version. its just not working for me...

ive reinstalled all frameworks, c+ and its not helping.. even if i not mod anything its just dont work ;/

(i have unpacked to good folder and old configuration (5.2.19199) still works fine. i'm having badsectors but this cannot be the problem right now..)

i need some help.. or there is some newer version of easybakeoven? (using still beta2...)

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
hmm well old kitchen still works but when i replace files with that attached ive got problem with running buildos (its building temp but after a while its giving up and show problem with buildos (windows dialog) and then with buildxip...)
old kitchen works. i also tried to use a fresh upacked version. its just not working for me...

ive reinstalled all frameworks, c+ and its not helping.. even if i not mod anything its just dont work ;/

(i have unpacked to good folder and old configuration (5.2.19199) still works fine. i'm having badsectors but this cannot be the problem right now..)

i need some help.. or there is some newer version of easybakeoven? (using still beta2...)

One of the packages you chose is probably not compatible with Just2Clean. To make it compatible, read the error and it will tell you. If a duplicate file is found, delete the extra file from the OEM folder or the SYS folder.

Ghostrider

Jan 25, 2006
Koblenz <> Munich
when i put the OEM and SYS folder from the Just2Clean in the working folder of the Kitchen, the Kitchen won't even start up.
- reinstall of VC -> no start up.
- mixing of old and new OEM and SYS -> no start up.
- using the old oem and sys -> all works great

Ghostrider

slimag

Aug 4, 2006
i cant choose any package and i'm using ONLY oem and sys from working folder.7z!
old kitchen works great but i cant use these files. same as GhostRider.

need help..

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
when i put the OEM and SYS folder from the Just2Clean in the working folder of the Kitchen, the Kitchen won't even start up.
- reinstall of VC -> no start up.
- mixing of old and new OEM and SYS -> no start up.
- using the old oem and sys -> all works great

Ghostrider

What do you mean by not start up. There are MANY files and batch files and programs that work together as a kitchen. You'll have to be more specific. Perhaps a screenshot of what happens.

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
i cant choose any package and i'm using ONLY oem and sys from working folder.7z!
old kitchen works great but i cant use these files. same as GhostRider.

need help..

You can't choose packages because the packages are all stored in the OEM folder. I forgot to mention that. Don't delete the OEM folder, just the folders in the OEM folder have the same name as the files in the other new OEM folder...

Ghostrider

Jan 25, 2006
Koblenz <> Munich
when I put the new files in the OEM and SYS Folder it say's BuildOS.exe don't work anymore, The Program has an Problem, and must be Closed.

Then the same with Buildxip.exe don't work anymore.

Ghostrider

Attachments

• image0004.jpg
    image0004.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image0005.jpg
    image0005.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image0006.jpg
    image0006.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
That means that there's a conflicting name on an RGU, DSM, or inside an option.xml. If you do not go through BuildOS, Buildxip will crash because it will not have something to build in the first place, as it's BuildOS's job to get the files where they need to be.

slimag

Aug 4, 2006
i'm sorry but you are treating us (me and Ghostrider) like an idiots.. i'm quite sure that problem is with the package.

you write clearly "delete oem and sys and replace them" when i do this - same thing as on Ghostriders screenshots happens.

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
i'm sorry but you are treating us (me and Ghostrider) like an idiots.. i'm quite sure that problem is with the package.

you write clearly "delete oem and sys and replace them" when i do this - same thing as on Ghostriders screenshots happens.

I'm sorry if I insulted you, but I don't see how I treated you like idiots.
All I've done is ask you questions to get a better idea of what's going on. It works on my end, but it doesn't on your end. I can't magically know what's going on without asking questions. I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my questions. It was never my intent. I just wanted to ask questions to find out why it wasn't working on your end so I could help fix it. I just rememebered something, too. Just before I packed it up I was messing around with something... look for the OEM packages that have both an UPX version and a non-UPX version. I THINK that one I uploaded may have one. If it does, one of the packages may have duplicate RGU's and DSM's. If it does, keep the one that starts with A and delete the pair that starts with Z. Also you can delete the UPX version of that package altogether. Tell me if that works.

Ghostrider

Jan 25, 2006
Koblenz <> Munich
I'm sorry if I insulted you, but I don't see how I treated you like idiots.
All I've done is ask you questions to get a better idea of what's going on. It works on my end, but it doesn't on your end. I can't magically know what's going on without asking questions. I'm sorry if you felt insulted by my questions. It was never my intent. I just wanted to ask questions to find out why it wasn't working on your end so I could help fix it. I just rememebered something, too. Just before I packed it up I was messing around with something... look for the OEM packages that have both an UPX version and a non-UPX version. I THINK that one I uploaded may have one. If it does, one of the packages may have duplicate RGU's and DSM's. If it does, keep the one that starts with A and delete the pair that starts with Z. Also you can delete the UPX version of that package altogether. Tell me if that works.

I don't felt me insulted:)

I'm testing this now.

Ghostrider

Edit:
I have Just2Clean and MMS 3.5.1.24.R2 as UPX and non UPX deleting the UPX version did't do it. I deleted both the UPX and non UPX version in the Kitchen files for Just2Clean, and now it is working.:D

:(I don't have the Just2Clean Customization

Ghostrider

Last edited:

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Great to hear!

There should be a Just2Clean customization there also. It's labeled "Customization - Just2Clean."

lurker525

Jun 9, 2007
I think what he meant is that Just2Clean customization packages don't work.
I did as you suggested by deleting the .rgu and .dsm starting with Z, but that still didn't work.
The option XML file needed to be edited because it pointed to those Z files not the A files.
Not sure if just deleting the .dsm and .rgu starting with A would've worked because I didn't try that.
After deleting the UPXed packages everything works for me now.

Last edited: