Otterbox Defender Extended Case

Search This thread

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
http://shop.htcpedia.com/htc-rezound-extended-battery-case-otterbox-defender.html

It doesn't seem to be on their official website yet. Just another option in case you dont want to modify a Trident case for the extended battery.

BOBBY

someone HAD to say it. Alright here it goes. Lets make a bulky back even blukier lol the extended battery doubles the thickness so the otterbox has to at least triple it. i mean if you want to hold a two ton tank, go right ahead but i wont be getting this anytime soon...

EDIT: they arent making a different kind. the video shows them NOT useing the plastic back. just the silicon. they are MacGyver-ing a case for the extended back

Last edited:

killahrey

Aug 23, 2009
East Texas
someone HAD to say it. Alright here it goes. Lets make a bulky back even blukier lol the extended battery doubles the thickness so the otterbox has to at least triple it. i mean if you want to hold a two ton tank, go right ahead but i wont be getting this anytime soon...

EDIT: they arent making a different kind. the video shows them NOT useing the plastic back. just the silicon. they are MacGyver-ing a case for the extended back

Yup. I was going to say that too because it looks like all they did was not use the back peaice cuz ive seen pictures of someone that did the same thing and it looked exactly the same.

Reactions: MINIATURE-ART

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
Exactly. Read my post or watch the video on the website lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

maxearing

May 11, 2011
so could i buy a regular otterbox defender for rezound and then just not use the back and put it on my extended battery rezound.

OLDsJUNKIE

May 30, 2010
Indiana
Could you imagine how thick this bastard would be if they actually had a defender with the back for the extended? I'd have to get the oversized giant jackass pants like all the kids are wearing these days. It definitely wouldn't fit in my skinny jean pockets!!

maxearing

May 11, 2011
i might buy the defender on amazon for 27 bucks and just take the back off. i love the way the buttons feel.

nitrodude24

Aug 9, 2011
IT actually protects well best option for protection with the extended battery. I actuall took the back dremeled out the area for the extended back and it works great. U be dropped my phone on concrete and asphalt and no damage.

voxigenboy

Jul 2, 2010
San Diego
i wanted to see what it was like in person before deciding to buy one but no one seems to have it in stock(verizon store, best buy, etc).

maxearing

May 11, 2011
so no one ever answered my question from earlier
is this just a normal rezound otterbox defender with no hard back?

maxearing

May 11, 2011
i just ordered a otterbox defender from amazon for 30 bucks shipped. i might try to dremel out the back, or just not use the back

maxearing

May 11, 2011
i got my defender in today for my rezound. it is so much better then the Verizon extended battery. the buttons are so much easier to hit the buttons and it feels alot better in my hands. i got it for 18 bucks used on amazon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yup. I was going to say that too because it looks like all they did was not use the back peaice cuz ive seen pictures of someone that did the same thing and it looked exactly the same.