[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons For Stock Deodexed MC2 [6/7/13]

Search This thread

caretaker22

Jul 24, 2006
I have installed the theme and it looks great but when i try to launch setting menu it crashes. Any ideas to fix this? BTW- I'm with sprint.

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
I have installed the theme and it looks great but when i try to launch setting menu it crashes. Any ideas to fix this? BTW- I'm with sprint.

Which version of the theme are you using and what rom? Haven't had anyone else with that issue. Have you tried to wipe the caches and fix permissions? Has anyone else on here had that issue here?

Reactions: drakeymcmb

weehooherod2

Jan 2, 2012
This theme is great. This coupled with the JB boot animation, the 4.2 apps, and the 4.2 font makes my phone really feel like AOSP.

Last edited:

bankheist

Nov 27, 2012
Dallas
First off... LOVE the theme... looks great and runs great

Neither of the battery icon or transparent notification bar are loading for me. In CWM I'm getting an error of:
[error] "we need on sdcard mounted!"
[exit] "check and configure MOD.config"

obviously my sdcard is mounted... can i get some assistance? also, is there a way to remove the battery icon all together? I use and love battery widget reborn.

Last edited:

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
First off... LOVE the theme... looks great and runs great

Neither of the battery icon or transparent notification bar are loading for me. In CWM I'm getting an error of:
[error] "we need on sdcard mounted!"
[exit] "check and configure MOD.config"

obviously my sdcard is mounted... can i get some assistance? also, is there a way to remove the battery icon all together? I use and love battery widget reborn.

Yea those zips were only working with TWRP, but I just changed them so now they should flash with both CWM and TWRP. Now about removing the battery I'm sure there is I've just never tried it, but if you do a search on XDA I'm sure you can find a guide.

Reactions: drakeymcmb

bankheist

Nov 27, 2012
Dallas
i flashed the 50% bar on... it works on CWM... but it looks more like 100% transparency... I'll take a screenshot later if you'd like.

cozboogie

Oct 6, 2006
I've tried both battery mods and both fail to show accurate battery amount. This is compared against Settings/Battery information. I've reset battery stats and have tried Battery Calibration from the market.

Thoughts?

late,
Coz

Top Liked Posts