[ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Were you able to change the status bar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Yea! Worked on 1.2 and 1.5 even complete Stock.

I use this http://boxhost.co.uk/files/316_wj5rg/Generic_Stock_StatBar.zip

It takes away the AT&T in the corner gives International Signal Bars/Data indicators.

Also Meant to ask any one or feel the need for say Jedi Kernel? or is it best to just stick to stock? I used to run a kernel with CleanRom ACE, But not sure if it will make a difference anymore.

rayoubi

Aug 6, 2010
Meh... Pretty close to the same at this point.

This version has its advantages... The other, its.

What advantages does this one have over the other one? Also since my phone is a AT&T phone do you think it would be more smart to go with this version of ROM instead of 4.5?

I really care about reliability i'm using the 4.5 I like it, but im just curious what you think would be more stable. Dont get me wrong 4.5 is extremely stable just wondering thats all.

mrklc1974

Oct 11, 2012
Re: [ROM-2/24] CleanROM ATT SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind! |

Does this rom have splanner widget that allows adding event from it?

Jbluedodge

Oct 3, 2008
Re: [ROM-2/24] CleanROM ATT SE 1.5 -★| Rebuilt from the Ground Up With YOU In Mind! |

Yea! Worked on 1.2 and 1.5 even complete Stock.

I use this http://boxhost.co.uk/files/316_wj5rg/Generic_Stock_StatBar.zip

It takes away the AT&T in the corner gives International Signal Bars/Data indicators.

Also Meant to ask any one or feel the need for say Jedi Kernel? or is it best to just stick to stock? I used to run a kernel with CleanRom ACE, But not sure if it will make a difference anymore.

It still has all the same toggles? I flashed the perseus kernel just because it has a faster charging capability and its working with no problem.

Brava27

Sep 7, 2012
Toronto

Does this this offer dpi settings to change?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

strikeIII

Jun 18, 2005
Chicago, IL.

Does this this offer dpi settings to change?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

DPI does work but may affect some mods. Mainly skinning or color mods. It's not a ROM feature but a mod that will work with this ROM.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Reactions: Brava27

Jbluedodge

Oct 3, 2008

Where can I get the toggles that came with the Rom but with the generic signal indicator?

strikeIII

Jun 18, 2005
Chicago, IL.

Where can I get the toggles that came with the Rom but with the generic signal indicator?

Dirty flash the ROM to get the toggles back then find a compatible mod that will change the signal indicator.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Maximumevo

Jul 1, 2010

This Rom is the shazzit! SMOOTH as a PIMP and kick ass like "Bruce Lee ". I see a big difference from the last one. Awesome Job Scotty.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate

Still loving the ROM Scott don't see the need for an update. Until Sammy releases a 4.2.2 :) phone runs amazing

Problem: Only issue I am still having and I mentioned before is when I hold down menu to access Google Search or use the Google search app I cannot access the settings menu by hitting the menu button. The menu just flashes, once I search for something its fine.

mutantblack

Sep 22, 2006
Tornados City

I belive that's Google fault. There are ways around. You can just type something in the search box and then click menu for setting.

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL

Hello Scott!!! I get my note2 tomorrow..and this will be my first test drive..nice to see u on these parts :)

My blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1

royalh

Feb 25, 2006
Portland

I belive that's Google fault. There are ways around. You can just type something in the search box and then click menu for setting.

Confirmed this workaround... happens on CR ACE too...

Sent from my giant i317 Pocket Monster

lehoi79

Mar 22, 2010
VA

Does the rom include the new modem?

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Allshare confirmed working.
Thanks for another great rom!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

You didint believe the pics I put up ;)

Still loving the ROM Scott don't see the need for an update. Until Sammy releases a 4.2.2 :) phone runs amazing

Problem: Only issue I am still having and I mentioned before is when I hold down menu to access Google Search or use the Google search app I cannot access the settings menu by hitting the menu button. The menu just flashes, once I search for something its fine.
|
|
\/

This is correct. Google effed something up on the search app. If you read the reviews, its easy to see... Just look for the one star reviews...

They are all Touchwiz phones... So is it google or is it Samsung... Had this talk with Guntherm a few nights ago...

Who's fault is it?

Hello Scott!!! I get my note2 tomorrow..and this will be my first test drive..nice to see u on these parts :)

My blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1
Very cool and welcome on over man!

Reactions: mrjaydee82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][5/21] CleanROM AT&T SE 3.0 -★| AT&T MC3 Base | Fast! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

CR-ATT-3.0.png

about.png

• This is an AT&T Special Edition ROM!
    • Its cored from the AT&T MC3 OTA!
    • The intent of this ROM is for AT&T users to have a dedicated base!
    • Others may use this on there variant phone but its not supported!
    • I will only support AT&T users on this Special Edition Build!
    • CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest AT&T Stock ROM! Jellybean 4.1.2 Base and is De-Odex!
    • CleanROM is Fast, Clean, and STABLE!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • Support for Newbs and Verterns alike is given at www.scottsroms.com regardless of post count!
    • Please read post #2! It contains Useful Info!

features.png

• Aroma Installer Options:
      • Boot Animation Support: Yes or No
      • Launchers: Stock TouchWiz, Touchwiz 5x4 layout, TouchWiz 5x6 Layout, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher
      • Keyboards: Stock, Android 4.2, Swype
      • AT&T and Samsung Apps: MyAT&T, AT&T Visual Voicemail, AT&T Messages, Kies, Samsung Photo Editor, Paper Artist, Polaris Office, AllShare Play, Mobile Print, S4 Accuweather Widget, S4 Program Monitor Widget, S Voice (Note II), S Voice (S4)
      • File Manager: ES File Explorer or Stock File Manager
      • Google Apps: Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Streetview for Maps, Talk, YouTube, Play Music, Google Now and Voice Search, Voice, Google+
      • Misc Apps: Ad Blocking HOST file, Drop Box, Terminal Emulator, Adobe Flash, Amazon App Store, Samsung Multi Window App
    • Based on AT&T 'MC3' OTA
    • Multi Window Control Mod to add or remove any app you want!
    • WiFi Tether Unlocked!
    • Boot animation can be changed See post #2!
    • Unsecure boot image with init.d support!
    • Performance and Stability that is nothing short of Legendary!
    • Extended Power Menu!

changes.png

Version 3.0 - 5/21/2013
    • Rebuilt: Rebuilt on latest I317UCAMC3 AT&T Base
    • Rebuilt: Extra Touchwiz Launcher Layouts on newer base!
    • Added: The Following OPTIONAL S4 Apps: S Voice, AccuWeather Widget, Program Monitor Widget!
    • Removed: LiDroid Toggles (Now included in ROM Base)
    • Changed: New App for MultiWindow Mod!
    • Changed: Can now have boot Animation Sounds
    • Changed: Tether Provision method. Read more here (interesting loop hole I found): YATH (Yet another tether hack)
    • Updated: All Apps that required it!

installation.png

• Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Recommend Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Flash ROM and Select Options!
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• All the Admins at www.scottsroms.com!
    • Aramulz for the installer binaries!
    • dsixda for his killer kitchen scripts!
    • An most importantly all people who support my work!

(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links or Download from PC!!!!
    I dont recommend downloading from a mobile device!)

MD5.png

CFD7B576D09969C6F756CE14D955F94B

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    usefull.png

Boot Animation Info
    • If you choose Stock Animations then you can use THESE animations!
    • If you choose Custom Animations then you can use THESE animations (or any other you find you like)!
      attachment.php

LiDroid Toggles with differnt Style Status Bar Icons
    N2-SB-Icons.png

Download HERE
    If you would like AllShare to work with this ROM you need to flash the attached boot.img and then run TriangleAway!

attachment.php
    CleanROM AT&T Special Edition v1.1 is out!

CROM-3.5-N2.png

AT&T Special Edition!

changes.png

Changes in version 1.1 - 1/10/2013
    • Changed: Kernel to latest L7 kernel to eliminates Eyxons Exploit!
    • Added: AT&T Visual Voice Mail as option during install!
    • Added: AT&T Messages as option during install!
    • Added: Lidroid / Wanam 23 Toggle Mod as option during install!
    • Added: Amazon App store as option during install!
    • Rebuilt: Aroma Installer around new options!
    • Updated: All Apps that required it!

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Eyxons Exploit is Gone (but needs to be tested!

The Aroma installer was completely re-worked! Pay attention when installing!!

Please give up some "Thanks" in the OP!

Last verison of this ROM had 1000+ downloads and only 90 Thanks in the OP. Please hit thanks in the OP so I can re-assure myself making two differnt ROMS for the same device is a good use of my time :good:

Enjoy!

-Scott
    Ok guys....

CleanROM 4.0 is uploading!

Lots of feedback went into this ROM! I think I actually pushed the limits of my skills.

Its nice....

Please hit "Thanks" if you are wantin' to see it! I would love to see 23K before upload and maybe 25K in the near future.

I dont get paid to do this other than the pure enjoyment I get from my Thanks and Downloads meter going up. Help a brother with Thanks :good: