[Q] Grand i9082 software problem

Search This thread

aliakber001

Jun 13, 2014
Hi, Friends
its my first inquire at this forum please help me to solve the issue.
My dad gifted me a used Galaxy Grand i9082 (4.1.2 jb) two days ago.He brought this set from Dubai.someone cheat him and give him a faulty set.from the first use i found to many problems in this set.like apps crashing,system slow and no download from playstore.Error = package data invalid.so on....... no latest games r working even subway.

I decided to go in the market to take some market professionals reviews.there one person told me that if i update its operating system to 4.2.2 then it will work fine but the next day when i visit him he told me that games r working fine but apps and playstore errors r still there.because its a thiefted set.he also told me that while flashing the set its be dead twice and after that when he switch on my set there is no sign of samsung galaxy grand model number and no samsung logo but sounds r playing and after 1 minute set start displaying main home screen.

friends what kind of these problems are? please help me i re flash 4 to five firmwares my self through Odin but my problems r still there and special no boot logo is not displaying and coz off this i cant load recovery mode because screen is blank in the start.i load download menu just as a guess and do some firmware repair but failed.
please friends help me.
waiting for your answer.

aliakber001

Jun 13, 2014
Those people ported wrong firmwares.
Now i installed a new firmware i9082XXAMAB with 4.1.2 JB

its working fine now with version
AP: i9082xxamab
CP: i9082XXAMA8
CSC: i9082OEEMAM5

Only one problem is left and that was subway and templerun 2 is not working properly.
i think i have to update it to 4.2.2.so please guide me which firmware i can upgrade ?
because the market boy upgrade my cell to U.A.E 4.2.2 Jb firmware and after that its stop working.
please guide.

sludge1121997

Nov 19, 2013
Mumbai
Those people ported wrong firmwares.
Now i installed a new firmware i9082XXAMAB with 4.1.2 JB

its working fine now with version
AP: i9082xxamab
CP: i9082XXAMA8
CSC: i9082OEEMAM5

Only one problem is left and that was subway and templerun 2 is not working properly.
i think i have to update it to 4.2.2.so please guide me which firmware i can upgrade ?
because the market boy upgrade my cell to U.A.E 4.2.2 Jb firmware and after that its stop working.
please guide.

If your phone is rooted just flash any ****ing ROM and boom you're done

I don't think so flashing will get your phone dead

Just check out the firmwares

Flash the firmwares and ROMand you're done :)

??Thank Me Up If I Helped You ??