[Q] Cricket HTC ONE SV 4.2.2 Rom Please?

Search This thread

kaden93

Jan 10, 2014
Could someone please upload a stock Cricket HTC ONE SV 4.2.2 Sense 5 Rom?? I'm unable to update with OTA even with the proper boot.img, recovery.img, etc...

M

Modding.MyMind

Could someone please upload a stock Cricket HTC ONE SV 4.2.2 Sense 5 Rom?? I'm unable to update with OTA even with the proper boot.img, recovery.img, etc...

Sounds like you tampered with some stuff within /system and it aborts due to the md5 checksum not adding up.

Do you have a backup? (which you should had done before you started messing around with your phone).

If you have a backup then just go in to your custom recovery (which ever one it is that you use) and restore your device with that backup.

This will fix your problem to installing your update.

Sent from my K2_CL using Tapatalk

kaden93

Jan 10, 2014
Sounds like you tampered with some stuff within /system and it aborts due to the md5 checksum not adding up.

Do you have a backup? (which you should had done before you started messing around with your phone).

If you have a backup then just go in to your custom recovery (which ever one it is that you use) and restore your device with that backup.

This will fix your problem to installing your update.

Unfortunately I do not have a backup. I made a nandroid backup at one point but it turned out to be corrupt when I tried to restore it. If only they released RUU's for the Cricket variant of the One SV. I would be able to flash the correct boot.img, recovery.img, etc. if someone could provide me with the Rom though.

M

Modding.MyMind

Unfortunately I do not have a backup. I made a nandroid backup at one point but it turned out to be corrupt when I tried to restore it. If only they released RUU's for the Cricket variant of the One SV. I would be able to flash the correct boot.img, recovery.img, etc. if someone could provide me with the Rom though.
@russellvone

You have a download link for him? Thanks.

I'm currently busy right now so I can't help at the moment.

kaden93

Jan 10, 2014
Any help is much appreciated. I've been unable to find a stock rom for the Cricket variant as of yet.

kaden93

Jan 10, 2014
I already have the above Rom on my phone. It will not let me update with OTA. It would be a lot easier if I flashed the new 4.2.2 update's firmware and installed the corresponding stock rom.

M

Modding.MyMind

I already have the above Rom on my phone. It will not let me update with OTA. It would be a lot easier if I flashed the new 4.2.2 update's firmware and installed the corresponding stock rom.

You have no choice but to use the Rom that @russellvone provided to you. The reason your ota won't update is because inside of it is a file called updater-script. In that script it tells the device to run some system checks to your files in /system like your system apps for example and then cross reference these checks with the patch found inside of the new OTA. If these checks DO NOT MATCH then the ota will abort itself. This means you messed with some stuff in /system and your option now to keep this as simple as possible for you would be to use the resource russellvone has provided you. This will basically RESTORE your device and then you will be able to APPLY your OTA successfully.

;)

kaden93

Jan 10, 2014
You have no choice but to use the Rom that @russellvone provided to you. The reason your ota won't update is because inside of it is a file called updater-script. In that script it tells the device to run some system checks to your files in /system like your system apps for example and then cross reference these checks with the patch found inside of the new OTA. If these checks DO NOT MATCH then the ota will abort itself. This means you messed with some stuff in /system and your option now to keep this as simple as possible for you would be to use the resource russellvone has provided you. This will basically RESTORE your device and then you will be able to APPLY your OTA successfully.

;)

I very recently flashed CWM Recovery on my One SV and restored the provided nandroid backup. I tried to update with the OTA and my device failed to update.

kaden93

Jan 10, 2014
I appreciate your guys' help in this matter. Apparently they released an RUU for my phone finally, so I'm going to go that route.

M

Modding.MyMind

@kaden93

He provided two links. Have you tried both or only one?

I have 4.2.2 but my 3g is slow tonight.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

I appreciate your guys' help in this matter. Apparently they released an RUU for my phone finally, so I'm going to go that route.

Can you provide the link to this ruu?
@old.splatterhand
@russellvone

Are you both aware of this...?

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

@kaden93

Are you positive that this ruu you are talking about is for k2_plc_cl?

strykerhandy

Oct 30, 2013
Hey guys has anybody have a twrp backup of the 4.2.2? For the k2 plc cl variant? I am having all minded of trouble. If you could send a link or the file my way it would be greatly appreciated... Thanks guys

Sent from my HTC One SV using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can find the link to the RUU's in my index thread ;)
    There is also one for boost (but its not 422 like cricket).