[Q] SIM Info gone

Search This thread

Tru30

Aug 7, 2013
So I lost all info on my SIM card. No MEID, carrier info, phone number...everything. I kept getting a "no Sim card" "cannot connect to LTE". So I started messing around in my phone pushed buttons I shouldn't have and now I'm forced to do the one thing I don't ever do...ask you guys for help. I have been able to answer every question I've had by searching posts. Not this time. Can I pull the info for my sim card from a previous backup of my phone? If so, where would I find it and how and where would I place it in my phone to restore what I am missing?

onefasttreopro

May 8, 2009
So I lost all info on my SIM card. No MEID, carrier info, phone number...everything. I kept getting a "no Sim card" "cannot connect to LTE". So I started messing around in my phone pushed buttons I shouldn't have and now I'm forced to do the one thing I don't ever do...ask you guys for help. I have been able to answer every question I've had by searching posts. Not this time. Can I pull the info for my sim card from a previous backup of my phone? If so, where would I find it and how and where would I place it in my phone to restore what I am missing?

Is it a sprint HTC one? If so, and your phone is running besides the SIM no detecting, I'd call into sprint and see if reprovisioning on their end would help...the SIM is strictly for the lye connection, it may have failed which if it did I believe you'd have to get a new one from sprint and have it linked to your account/phone in their system...I had similar situation except my issue was that a different SIM was linked to my account/phone which caused me to not have lte data til sprint changed to the CCID (a tech support rep will know what to do, it's a pain but it can be done) that was currently in my phone. Hope that helps. Let me know if that got ya somewhere.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Tru30

Tru30

Aug 7, 2013
Is it a sprint HTC one? If so, and your phone is running besides the SIM no detecting, I'd call into sprint and see if reprovisioning on their end would help...the SIM is strictly for the lye connection, it may have failed which if it did I believe you'd have to get a new one from sprint and have it linked to your account/phone in their system...I had similar situation except my issue was that a different SIM was linked to my account/phone which caused me to not have lte data til sprint changed to the CCID (a tech support rep will know what to do, it's a pain but it can be done) that was currently in my phone. Hope that helps. Let me know if that got ya somewhere.

Yes it is a sprint HTC One. I am going in tomorrow for a new SIM. I wonder if being rooted will be an issue? Guess we'll find out. I'll let you know if that fixed the issue.

Tru30

Aug 7, 2013
Yes it is a sprint HTC One. I am going in tomorrow for a new SIM. I wonder if being rooted will be an issue? Guess we'll find out. I'll let you know if that fixed the issue.

New SIM card is in. My phone still will not connect. I am going to remove root flash back to stock and see what happens then...any suggestions? I was getting a process error (not responding) when I was trying to activate the phone.

onefasttreopro

May 8, 2009
New SIM card is in. My phone still will not connect. I am going to remove root flash back to stock and see what happens then...any suggestions? I was getting a process error (not responding) when I was trying to activate the phone.

Hmmm, I'm stumped...never have read about a situation like yours...wish I knew where else to point ya...possible warranty on phone and send to htc?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.